The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Very cute!  ac_wub

Thank you, unfortunately that was then and this is now and 17 doesn't look like 42. ac_crying
The packaging is only there to get our attention. It's what's inside that keeps it. That said, from what I can tell you're still every bit as lovely.  ac_smile

ac_blush Oh you really are smooth. Thank you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

easter bunny

Hahaha. I only tell the truth. Otherwise I just stfu. =)))

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I should clear a few things up for Munday since he is a raving idiot.

I did not invite Leo to post here.  He's been a member here since around the time you joined.  He posts where he wants, when he wants.  Feel free to confirm that with him.

I did not start a PM campaign to have him reinstated.  Fash asked me for advise and I told her to stand by her mods because that's the "business" answer.  She said she was still discussing things with you and later reported she had reached a compromise.  Aside from a couple light slaps to you publicly, no more was said on my part about this issue.

Now all of you paranoid fucks better listen carefully.  I say publicly what I wish to say.  I don't plot or hide my opinions.  I don't plot to take over forums or insist people take my side.  WYSIWYG.

Munday, you got canned for being a disloyal piece of shit because that is what you are.  Quit blaming me for your fuck up.

You seem very hostile and cranky.

How come?

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "RW"I should clear a few things up for Munday since he is a raving idiot.

I did not invite Leo to post here.  He's been a member here since around the time you joined.  He posts where he wants, when he wants.  Feel free to confirm that with him.

I did not start a PM campaign to have him reinstated.  Fash asked me for advise and I told her to stand by her mods because that's the "business" answer.  She said she was still discussing things with you and later reported she had reached a compromise.  Aside from a couple light slaps to you publicly, no more was said on my part about this issue.

Now all of you paranoid fucks better listen carefully.  I say publicly what I wish to say.  I don't plot or hide my opinions.  I don't plot to take over forums or insist people take my side.  WYSIWYG.

Munday, you got canned for being a disloyal piece of shit because that is what you are.  Quit blaming me for your fuck up.

You seem very hostile and cranky.

How come?

Mel, you seem like a drunk asshole, how come?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Ohhmygawd I'm banned until 05 tomorrow. I answered anther poster about evs and I was banned. lol I said something like she bans when she doesn't agree. There's a new law that you can't even speak of her. WTF does she think she is? A god? lol  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I guess a bad family life leads to a bad modding lololol

Anonymous

Annie, you can float back and forth all you want.  The fact is, you'll never get acceptance from anyone, if that's what you're looking for, which it seems you are.

Annie

Haha Mel I have FAMILY who accepts and loves me, do YOU? Nope I doubt it. I don't need acceptance from online losers. However I do have many friends I've met online, do you? I doubt it  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Online friends?  Why would I want them?  Most online posters are freaks of nature, and mentally ill also!

Saltydog

Wow,

Blue stabbed a dude. He admitted to it.

Wow. What to do

Anonymous

I think Blue lives in a poor part of town.  i.e. the only white guy in an all negro neighbourhood.

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Online friends?  Why would I want them?  Most online posters are freaks of nature, and mentally ill also!

Ya, many are but there are a lot I've met who really aren't.  ac_smile

Saltydog

I see,

White shit on a shoe.

Unrelated video

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9eVW4cTR8

Annie

Oh hey guys, stop trashing on Blue k, you aren't perfect either and I bet you've done something in your life you regret. AND you don't even know if that is true, it could be a story to see who likes to blab....

Saltydog

Sorry....never killed anybody....