The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Oh nooooo....lord help me....

"You have been banned from this board until Tomorrow, 17:14.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: No malicious content against the community and its moderators.

A ban has been issued on your username."

Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.

[attachment=0]brat.01.JPG[/attachment]

Anonymous

The more they ban from there, the closer the final solution becomes a reality.  Trust me...

Anonymous

Reason given for ban: No malicious content against the community and its moderators.

You can call me Fish and you won't be banned Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You can call me Fish and you won't be banned Leopardsocks.

ac_smile

Unless he acts like Mel, Which im pretty sure he wont.  ac_biggrin

Just kidding Leo  :howdy:

Anonymous

You must kiss that insecure bipolar fucking twat's hairy white ass if you wish to post there. I just took a look, that fucking bruce guy is such a craven waste of fucking skin. acc_angry

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You must kiss that insecure bipolar fucking twat's hairy white ass if you wish to post there. I just took a look, that fucking bruce guy is such a craven waste of fucking skin. acc_angry

Here we go with the "hairy white ass" shit.  ac_toofunny

Welcome back Shen, I missed you.  ac_drinks
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Here we go with the "hairy white ass" shit.  ac_toofunny

Welcome back Shen, I missed you.  ac_drinks

I missed you guys too. About the hairy white ass shit, I am just a little preturbed that OL is gone that's all. Even if removing his mod privs or banning him was necessary, it still sucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"But I guess that doesn't mean much to you. History tells us that you tend to side with the skirts, regardless of their contemptuous conduct.

Mimi throws him a few smilies, and that's enough to make him drool...

OL never used to have anything good to say about mimi and now he is over there talking tea pots with her. That's like mimi or Zekko coming here shit talking old evs and suddenly smoking the peace pipe with the Iron Ch!nk. This is really strange shit.

Anonymous

[size=200]TOPS!![/size] ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"But I guess that doesn't mean much to you. History tells us that you tend to side with the skirts, regardless of their contemptuous conduct.

OL never used to have anything good to say about mimi and now he is over there talking tea pots with her. That's like mimi or Zekko coming here shit talking old evs and suddenly smoking the peace pipe with the Iron Ch!nk. This is really strange shit.

All I can say is that some people are very fickle and when they feel threatened or hurt in any way, they will cling to whatever social shelter they can grab on to. I don't pretend to understand it, it just is what it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

All I can say is that some people are very fickle and when they feel threatened or hurt in any way, they will cling to whatever social shelter they can grab on to. I don't pretend to understand it, it just is what it is.

Fair enough Renee. What I do know is that Munday's hatred of Sox is totally irrational. He seems him as more of a pain in the ass than oddstain or SMP ffs!!

Annie

Welcome back Shen! I missed your potty mouth  ac_hithere  Oh Munday hates everyone at anytime and will go off at anytime lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Welcome back Shen! I missed your potty mouth  ac_hithere  Oh Munday hates everyone at anytime and will go off at anytime lololol

ac_toofunny

Annie

Well, I'm banned again! And I have no idea why?And no explanation either lol Really running that forum into the ground....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I can't believe how stupid people can be....lolol That's ok I'm happy and some are not...lalala!