The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm making you dinner.

I am cooking turkey tomorrow.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

We have lamb on Easter.  Generally with Greek salad, spanikopita, taziki and some vegetable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We have lamb on Easter.  Generally with Greek salad, spanikopita, taziki and some vegetable.

That will be delicious Berry Sweet..

I will make stuffing too along with steamed vegetables and spring rolls.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

I love spring rolls!

I don't care for turkey dinners...but when there is one going on, I mostly eat the stuffing with gravy...and brussel sprouts if someone has made them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love spring rolls!

I don't care for turkey dinners...but when there is one going on, I mostly eat the stuffing with gravy...and brussel sprouts if someone has made them.

My husband likes the white meat and the dark meat I use for soup and stir fry..

They were on sale for 99 cents a pound this week at Safeway..

I will cook one and put two more in my deep freezer..

I can get several meals and sandwiches for my family from a turkey.

Annie

We're gonna have a nice family dinner on Sunday, our son and his GF are coming over and it's also my hubby's birthday! He'll be 55! He's pretty excited because now he'll get the senior discount at many places lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I don't WANT to be dinner!!!

Okay.  Guess I'll eat someone else then.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We're gonna have a nice family dinner on Sunday, our son and his GF are coming over and it's also my hubby's birthday! He'll be 55! He's pretty excited because now he'll get the senior discount at many places lol

That sounds lovely Annie..

ac_smile

My parents and my mother in law will come over tomorrow.

RW

I'm going to try to avoid getting food poisoning from my Mother In Law's cooking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm going to try to avoid getting food poisoning from my Mother In Law's cooking.

ac_toofunny

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I don't WANT to be dinner!!!

Okay.  Guess I'll eat someone else then.

Pshaw...

Zombie.

Renee

I'm heading home for Easter. I and my little one have an 8 AM flight to NJ. tomorrow. Easter is at my parents house this year.

I will have limited access to this place for a while so good luck with the move. I'll try to catch up with you guys somewhere down the line. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm heading home for Easter. I and my little one have an 8 AM flight to NJ. tomorrow. Easter is at my parents house this year.

I will have limited access to this place for a while so good luck with the move. I'll try to catch up with you guys somewhere down the line. ac_hithere

When are you going back home to Washinghton state?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm going to try to avoid getting food poisoning from my Mother In Law's cooking.

I am going to do up a ham Saturday. A colleague invited me to his place for a bbq, but there will be too many people there already.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm heading home for Easter. I and my little one have an 8 AM flight to NJ. tomorrow. Easter is at my parents house this year.

When are you going back home to Washinghton state?

Don't know right now, it's kinda open ended.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.