The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Saltydog

Quote from: "RW"Dicky dear, you don't know the truth to tell it snd you won't get it from me or anyone else who truly knows it.  Flap around in that fetid pool hahaha

Stop drinking

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I'll ignore this one too. :)

Why don't you ignore me?

Saltydog

I ain't gonna say i do have standards.

Leopardsocks

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Someday"i will answer this way........

The leaders......................................socks

rw

The followers....................................shen li

renee

annie

asia

keeper

fashionista

Damn....they're on to us.

RW, shred all the records then BURN the shredding.

Renee, take the office staff out the back and shoot them.

Annie, fill the gas tank, check the tyres, and wait by the door with the engine running.

Azhya, watch the road and whistle loud when you see them coming.

Keeper...you know what to do. One round, back of the head, firing upwards. Pour kerosene over the corpses and light a match.

Fash...er...bake some cookies and snacks for the journey.

Honestly...are these people serious??? They are obsessed beyond reason.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Follower? Ahaha! That's why I freely express my views even if it's not a popular one. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Clearly, the forums are inhabited by some very questionable people. Cowardice in action. These cowards are too oblivious to the depth of their insolence.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

@realAzhyaAryola

Morning, Keeps.

I think Fash should let in the friendlies but anyone from the Gulag who comes here to create havoc should not be allowed here. If this place must transition, I sure hope it's for the better. Who wants the same shit? We are not bad people as they like to portray us. To us, they are the rotten ones but I won't include those posters with whom I never had conflict. I only mean those who are pregnant with malice. I like to say that because it is appropriate, as they prove time and time again. They should remain where they are and leave us alone, but from the posts that have been pasted here from over there, it looks like they can't have enough of us.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao It's hilarious. We are a daily subject. Bwahahaha! Imagine how pathetic this is, "There, I banned you, but I want to see what you have to say."  Or this, "I hate you all and don't care what you have to say but I'll read all that you are posting." ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know about the others here but it's only when someone copies posts there and pastes it here that I get to see what's being posted there. I still have a locker there but I have already cleared it, stuffed my things in my duffle bag, I have already settled here just fine, made myself comfortable here, and put my stuff away in my new locker here. Forward is the way. Once you say goodbye, it's goodbye. You don't go back for more.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on the matter.  :howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

There are a few posters that have been put on a short leash and will be dealt with swiftly.

Salty who is Richard Kuklinski on VF

Mel, Asain Pride

Wambo Rong - Oscar on VF

Unfortunately there are always going to be little children that you will have to deal with on every forum.

Like Leo said, put them on ignore and let the Mod team deal with them.

RW

I guess its okay to post people's PI on VF if they are banned and can't report it.  I wonder if they would feel the same if that street went two ways....

It's still a bit flattering to be the most interesting topic of conversation.  That just has to chap evs' ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I guess its okay to post people's PI on VF if they are banned and can't report it.  I wonder if they would feel the same if that street went two ways....

It's still a bit flattering to be the most interesting topic of conversation.  That just has to chap evs' ass.

Maybe i should start posting their PI. I have a ton of it.

Is that what you want Evs?

Test me acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I guess its okay to post people's PI on VF if they are banned and can't report it.  I wonder if they would feel the same if that street went two ways....

Even if they do that there, it will not happen here RW..

That is very wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Someday"i will answer this way........

The leaders......................................socks

rw

The followers....................................shen li

renee

annie

asia

keeper

fashionista

Damn....they're on to us.

RW, shred all the records then BURN the shredding.

Renee, take the office staff out the back and shoot them.

Annie, fill the gas tank, check the tyres, and wait by the door with the engine running.

Azhya, watch the road and whistle loud when you see them coming.

Keeper...you know what to do. One round, back of the head, firing upwards. Pour kerosene over the corpses and light a match.

Fash...er...bake some cookies and snacks for the journey.

Honestly...are these people serious??? They are obsessed beyond reason.

Your comments are comical Leopardsocks, but the quoted portion is unfair.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I guess its okay to post people's PI on VF if they are banned and can't report it. I wonder if they would feel the same if that street went two ways....

Even if they do that there, it will not happen here RW..

That is very wrong.

I was very disappointed to see that. Let's hope mom (evs) can keep her brats under control. =(