The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

How did you get a booty Shen?  They give you my share? .P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"How did you get a booty Shen?  They give you my share? .P

Get to bed young lady ac_beating

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

That's what I need to do, post in bed again. Haven't since the power adapter broke on my laptop, I keep forgetting to take it in lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "RW"I'm in bed!

mmmmmmmmmm

ac_razz

RW

Hahaha ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Keeper!  I can't wait to stab someone with the sharp end of my intellect.

This is going to be so fun.  You're gonna love it!!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Keeper!  I can't wait to stab someone with the sharp end of my intellect.

This is going to be so fun.  You're gonna love it!!!!!

ac_smile

Wambo Rong

keeper

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"pick a hand

left

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"pick a hand

left

I'm left handed :)

Leopardsocks

I have always held that if you associate with snakes, you're a snake.

Such is the venom of the cesspool next door that people that may have been worthy of respect at some point are now reduced to playing the game according to the principles of the vermin that live in the scum at the bottom of the pond.

This, from Lochdub;"I think that Mr. Kuklinski's point is that the chap in question was seeking to play on the concern many of us felt for a friend (someone whom we had come know well despite never having met her) for purposes that still remain ambiguous."

The chap in question being their nemesis and focal point of the odium, your humble scribe.

What he is saying that I used a tragic and regrettable occurrence involving a high profile and much admired member for "ambiguous" purposes.

These cretins have no low point. Such an accusation is abhorrent...but to come from one that I regarded as above such reprehensible conduct is clear evidence that the putrefaction has dispersed almost completely through their ranks.

Sad. Truly sad. But it is endemic...entrenched...and permanent.

Nice one, Colonel.

Renee

Socks you seem to be too concerned with what is being said about you at that other place. Why? Are your feelings hurt or are you trying to reassure the members here that you are not as bad as they are painting you out to be?

If it is a matter of reassurance it is not necessary. I think everyone here is well aware of how toxic the atmosphere is over there and how ridiculous the people have become. At this point Van has become nothing more than a clown farm so why waste time worrying about it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"Socks you seem to be too concerned with what is being said about you at that other place. Why? Are your feelings hurt or are you trying to reassure the members here that you are not as bad as they are painting you out to be?

If it is a matter of reassurance it is not necessary. I think everyone here is well aware of how toxic the atmosphere is over there and how ridiculous the people have become. At this point Van has become nothing more than a clown farm so why waste time worrying about it?

I have a sack full of clown seeds I haven't used yet!!!

Now...are my feelings hurt? Fuck off...you know me better than that.

Yes, I would like to re-assure members that my conduct here will not be so rambunctious.