The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I can't steal her avatar but I'd like something just as nice.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I can't steal her avatar but I'd like something just as nice.

Berry Sweet is a very creative lady, you should ask her for suggestions.

Annie

I know she is and she's in a good place, peaceful and happy, I'll ask her  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Easter Bunny! Maybe you can be his Daddy! Oh wait err that might have come out wrong.....  ac_umm

I like your avatar almost as much as Berry Sweet's Annie.

ac_smile

Thanks! ac_biggrin  I really need to get a new one for the new forum, I'm looking! It's got to depict me  ac_biggrin

Scuse me????

I've already allocated you your avatar!

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2549">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... f=2&t=2549">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2549

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I know she is and she's in a good place, peaceful and happy, I'll ask her  ac_smile

The one you have is kinda kewl Annie. ac_drinks

Annie

I don't care for that one socks, it has no face  ac_huh  Maybe I'll just keep this one for now.

Renee

I'm going to have to get a new Avi as well. All my good ones are on my desktop and I don't have access to that old dinosaur any more.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to have to get a new Avi as well. All my good ones are on my desktop and I don't have access to that old dinosaur any more.

How's it going in NJ anyway?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to have to get a new Avi as well. All my good ones are on my desktop and I don't have access to that old dinosaur any more.

It's going ok I think. I've been here 3 days and I haven't tried to jump off the roof yet. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

It's going ok I think. I've been here 3 days and I haven't tried to jump off the roof yet. ac_toofunny

That's always a good thing when visiting family.

Renee

ac_toofunny

My family means well but they can be a little......intense. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"ac_toofunny

I don't know why, but I envision your relatives being like the cast of Jersey Shore. Every chick goes through a can of hair spray everyday.

Renee

I don't know why, but I envision your relatives being like the cast of Jersey Shore. Every chick goes through a can of hair spray everyday.

Yeah, on my mom's side, some of my younger cousins are like that, (loud mouthed bunch of wop tools. ac_toofunny) I'm actually one of the quiet ones, if you can believe that.

Then there's the older relatives; that's more like a Saprano's reunion. Holidays can get interesting to say the least.

Anonymous

Yeah, on my mom's side, some of my younger cousins are like that, (loud mouthed bunch of wop tools. ac_toofunny) I'm actually one of the quiet ones, if you can believe that.

Then there's the older relatives; that's more like a Saprano's reunion.

I wonder if having relatives like that is a blessing or a curse? ac_umm

My family is more like the Joy Luck Club. ac_tongue

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!