The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "kiebers"It almost made it...LOL

So, to use your familiar vernacular...which team are you pitching for?

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"put it in guest posting.

That may encourage some very vile posts though Berry Sweet.

Ya, there's that too. There HAS to be a solution! No one take their thinking caps off yet lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

If you people stop posting in this thread, it will fall into the abyss all on its own!

You want moderation for behaviour that you can easily moderate on your own?  Smarten up!

Annie

I can't moderate my own behaviour because I'm too busy in life moderating  kids, cats, kids in my neighborhood lol but I'm trying hard like everyone else  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

If you feel breaking with memebee and a fresh start means locking this thread I am fine with that..

As RW said, it can always be unlocked in the future..

If this is acceptable, please post your opinion.

keeper

So far there hasnt been any bad mouthing.

I think just leave it, it will die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So far there hasnt been any bad mouthing.

I think just leave it, it will die.

The tone has changed on this thread after we left memebee..

I would hope it would disappear on it's own, but if people want it locked, that is fine.

keeper

From the poll, it was a "i dont care" so it looks like everyone wants you to decide Fashy....

Personally i voted to lock it.

Im just worried ANOTHER one will be created or multiple threads, so maybe keep it open and if more are created we can move them here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"From the poll, it was a "i dont care" so it looks like everyone wants you to decide Fashy....

Personally i voted to lock it.

Im just worried ANOTHER one will be created or multiple threads, so maybe keep it open and if more are created we can move them here.

Well, if it is up to me, can I have another day to think about it..

I am so tired this early in the morning, and I want everyone to be happy with the decision I make.

ac_smile

Annie

We're in a good place  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am so tired this early in the morning, and I want everyone to be happy with the decision I make.

ac_smile

Why are you even worried about this topic?

Makes no difference if it's locked or not.  If people don't respond, it will drop out of sight.  If it's locked, posters could simply start a new thread.

Six of one, half-dozen of another.  Makes no difference!  Don't worry about it!

keeper

Why are we worried? Scroll up a few pages Mel, People are sick and tired of the back and forth bullshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Why are we worried? Scroll up a few pages Mel, People are sick and tired of the back and forth bullshit.

No they're not.  And if they are, this thread has no impact on anything!

Renee

I say just let it die on its own and stop worrying about it. Just discussing what to do with it is actually keeping it alive.

Unfortunately if we can't stop picking at it then it needs to be locked.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.