The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I am not being melodramatic, Renee.  A lot has changed, and not for the better, IMHO.

Yeah I know, you have to register now and we can't hide behind anonymous handles as effectively as we once could. It's so terrible that we are saddled with is modicum of forced civility. Other than that it's about the same. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Duration of bans, the reasoning behind them, how they're applied, and to whom they're applied to, is enough for me.

I am done there.  Mimi will be happy to hear this!  So will the other Mods that suck out her rotten twat!

Too much frustration and hassle there.  All the Mods are getting older, more bitter, and less accommodating.  And games I do not play.  Not here, not there, and not anywhere.

Mimi is a cunt, that deserves her little spamming pet Oscar.  I guess she gets something from that, that her husband fails to provide...

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

I am happy you are here Mel Gibson.

ac_smile

RDL

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Duration of bans, the reasoning behind them, how they're applied, and to whom they're applied to, is enough for me.

I am done there.  Mimi will be happy to hear this!  So will the other Mods that suck out her rotten twat!

Too much frustration and hassle there.  All the Mods are getting older, more bitter, and less accommodating.  And games I do not play.  Not here, not there, and not anywhere.

Mimi is a cunt, that deserves her little spamming pet Oscar.  I guess she gets something from that, that her husband fails to provide...

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

Believe it or not, VF seems less hostile than Blue Cashew.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

You feel Blue Cashew is hostile RDL?

Is it me?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

Is it me?

your not Fashy, everyone knows that.

RW

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

Go hang out there instead then.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Evs is no different.

They can suck my coccyx!

Is it me?

No it's not you... in fact you're the voice of reason, and I'm glad you're here.

Registered Guest

"Re] "Re]"

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Now I need to go out and buy a new keyboard.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I don\'t need to remember what I did yesterday, I only need to remember what I am doing tomorrow. Today, is the here and now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Registered Guest""Re] "Re]"

Welcome Registered Guest.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I forgot to thank RDL for that one. ac_rollseyes

RDL

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Actually, if you look back onto the previous page, you'll see it was Mel.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/retardation-other-forums-t300-5000.html#p62532">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... tml#p62532">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/retardation-other-forums-t300-5000.html#p62532

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Actually, if you look back onto the previous page, you'll see it was Mel.

http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/retardation-other-forums-t300-5000.html#p62532">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashe ... tml#p62532">http://thebluecashew.com/the-blue-cashew-f2/retardation-other-forums-t300-5000.html#p62532

I stand corrected. It was indeed Mel.

Anonymous

I don't know why I ever read VF, but I did and saw a thread started by Gunta, so I clicked on it. Unfortunately, I read this post from the bipolar twat owner.

Quotei don't know if rw was abused or not as a child, maybe she was, maybe she wasn't, but seeing her now as an adult, i've seen her too many times twist and turn things around only to invoke sympathy so i am not inclined to take her word for it.

i also see an incredibly rude and obnoxious adult who was maybe equally rude and obnoxious as a child. so with that in mind, i still think that whatever punishment she received for bad behavior as a child was not enough. jmo.

RW

Yeah I've heard about it from several people now.  

It's unfortunate she feels the need to act like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I don't know why I ever read VF, but I did and saw a thread started by Gunta, so I clicked on it. Unfortunately, I read this post from the bipolar twat owner.

Quotei don't know if rw was abused or not as a child, maybe she was, maybe she wasn't, but seeing her now as an adult, i've seen her too many times twist and turn things around only to invoke sympathy so i am not inclined to take her word for it.

i also see an incredibly rude and obnoxious adult who was maybe equally rude and obnoxious as a child. so with that in mind, i still think that whatever punishment she received for bad behavior as a child was not enough. jmo.

Shen Li, you know what is posted on VF..

You should not read VF if you don't like it.