The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I almost want to log back in over there and say something...ALMOST  ac_toofunny  I'll only get one chance to say something though and then I'll be banned again for 5 more days as usual. I'm thinking eh maybe I might as well make it worth it. But then I think why waste my time on shit like that.  I'm so torn! What do I do? I need a magic eight ball!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I almost want to log back in over there and say something...ALMOST  ac_toofunny  I'll only get one chance to say something though and then I'll be banned again for 5 more days as usual. I'm thinking eh maybe I might as well make it worth it. But then I think why waste my time on shit like that.  I'm so torn! What do I do? I need a magic eight ball!

Not a chance in hell of me posting on that dying loony bin again.

J0E

Quote from: "Annie"I almost want to log back in over there and say something...ALMOST  ac_toofunny  I'll only get one chance to say something though and then I'll be banned again for 5 more days as usual. I'm thinking eh maybe I might as well make it worth it. But then I think why waste my time on shit like that.  I'm so torn! What do I do? I need a magic eight ball!

I never thought anything u said over there was terribly offensive.

Seems like it was just a case of rubbing the wrong way with the CLIQUE.

I mean, did u use foul language, do something really awful to break forum rules?

Seems a bunch of u sent to Ramble On didn't even break any rules, just pissed off the CLIQUE.

Anonymous

RW

I wish Joe would troll with better posts :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

We better hide this post before Asia sees it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wish Joe would troll with better posts :(

I knew with the decreased traffic on the Vancouver Fool's forum he would be here desperately seeking attention.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There's worse :)

Don't get me wrong, I would take Joe over SMP any day. I am just pointing out his unhealthy craving for negative attention.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Starve him :)

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

J0E

Well its true. Both renee and annie didn't do anything to break forum rules.

Yet they were both banned from memebees main forum and sent to ramble on.

They just spoke their mind. That was their only crime.

They didn't post anything offensive.

I didn't think that was fair. No wonder they left

Anonymous

Speaking of retards, I see bruce is watching us. Hi johnny you cowardly little puke. Things getting too slow over on Vancouver Fool's forum. Without us, you retards would have nothing to talk about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Well its true. Both renee and annie didn't do anything to break forum rules.

Yet they were both banned from memebees main forum and sent to ramble on.

They just spoke their mind. That was their only crime.

They didn't post anything offensive.

I didn't think that was fair. No wonder they left

Fuck off Joe.