The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

lol Odi wants in on the action......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

BTW why do reporters ask a celebs opinion on gay people and other weird things?

Theres really one approved answer to those questions in this word nazi world... "I love em" otherwise lefties vandalise your house/car.

Reminds me of the "education for death" disney cartoon where the nazis had a "verboten list".

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"lol Odi wants in on the action......

Outside looking in is where that window licker belongs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"I think we need a sub forum called "The Library" for RDL and Odi to chill in.

I've already got a subforum on Blue Frost's forum:

http://bluefrost.org/viewforum.php?f=19">http://bluefrost.org/viewforum.php?f=19

All are welcome ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, buh bye.....

When did you become so against me?

We never fought on Memebee.

Annie

I'm not against you, I'm just playing along  ac_biggrin

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"He doesn't say anything really.

In other words, same as here.

Yes.  And he, like Odi, spam the shit out of boards with nonsense no one is interested in reading.

You're a lying cunt.

You're lying that no one finds me interesting.

The shark hunter finds me interesting, and so do evs, Lochdubh, asal, whelpy, etc.

RW

Then go hang out with them FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RDL."

Yes.  And he, like Odi, spam the shit out of boards with nonsense no one is interested in reading.

You're a lying cunt.

The shark hunter finds me interesting, and so do evs, Lochdubh, asal, whelpy, etc.

Allow ME to join the chorus of "you're a spamming little weasel that is no more than an annoyance".

No-one here finds you interesting. In fact, they find you disturbingly irksome. I know I do.

Thus, even a doltish imbecile like yourself can see the bright light of resolution; simply stay in the forum that finds you interesting, and stay out of the one that finds you pestiferous.

Now, call ME a lying cunt, you despicable little shard of excrement.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You're a lying cunt.

Allow ME to join the chorus of "you're a spamming little weasel that is no more than an annoyance".

No-one here finds you interesting. In fact, they find you disturbingly irksome. I know I do.

Thus, even a doltish imbecile like yourself can see the bright light of resolution; simply stay in the forum that finds you interesting, and stay out of the one that finds you pestiferous.

Now, call ME a lying cunt, you despicable little shard of excrement.

You are a lying cunt, and your daughter is probably one too.

Bricktop

Oh, ain't YOU the big brave boy on your keyboard.

A mouthy, demented piece of trash who's only hope of gaining any attention is via the internet.

A hopeless, deranged loser with no self respect that feels his groin stir when he writes nasty words on a web forum, in the misapprehension that anyone truly gives a fuck about an inconsequential piece of dog dropping like you.

Cowards like you are rife on the web. You're nothing special, except in the sense of your specific needs from a carer, and you're far from being of any concern.

So, go right ahead, you fetid piece of web dreck...say all your naughty words, safe in the knowledge that you would never ever say them to another face to face. Mouth away chump. But if you're ever in Australia, by all means, look me up.

Cronus

Did you miss me?
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Cronus"

Did you miss me?

Why would you lie about me deleting my posts on Blurtsome?

I only ever deleted my posts on Memebee.

Also, why would you lie about me being a virgin?

I lost my virginity 2 summers ago.