Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Hold off yet Annie.  Give it a bit of time for them to get the kinks out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "Odinson"I installed Windows 8.1 and I have trouble using it..

Everyone knows Windows XP is the best.

Why oh why did Windows have to go messing with something that wasn't broken in the first place?

Lol!  Wasn't broken.  That's funny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hold off yet Annie.  Give it a bit of time for them to get the kinks out.

I will do that too RW.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I just checked it out and it's only a reserve request, which I did.  I'll get an email when they're ready to roll it out and it will be FREE! Woohoo!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"Windows update wants me to upgrade to Windows 10. Not sure if I want to.

The best upgrade path from Windows 8 is Apple OSX.

Annie

My old beast is about ready to go I think. It's an all in one and I've had it for 5 1/2 years and used most days of the week for many hours or just left on all day.  It's having several problems so I'm not sure Windows 10 will fix them but hey it's worth a try!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Hoping the flow of updates slows down at some point...

Tiresome if I have to update and then restart every morning.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"Mel.  Always the victim of his own making.

I don't give a shit where people post. I'm not some smarmy cunt on VF demanding people choose their loyalties (*cough* soon *cough*).

Sure about that?

@realAzhyaAryola

Why did you have to revive this thread?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why did you have to revive this thread?

Because it's my favorite thread ac_biggrin

Richard/RDL

@realAzhyaAryola

It is not helping in the quest to get over it. Get over it too, please. Try not to reply.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Richard/RDL"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why did you have to revive this thread?

Because it's my favorite thread ac_biggrin

Is it because you feel this thread shills for big corporations? Could it be this thread represents a clear and present threat to our indigenous cultures? Perhaps it is the way it is exploitive of workers?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

^Nah, it's cuz there are no kids here for ricko the sicko to masturbate in front of.