The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"They make me not want to be there anymore that's for sure.

agreed....some people think we are a little harsh here...but if you don't shitcan these mental fucks right away they just destroy your forum and good posters get tired of every thread being bombed with nonsense and hijacked in various directions...odinstain contributes zero to either forum and will never contribute anything positive......seems pretty straightforward to me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"They make me not want to be there anymore that's for sure.

agreed....some people think we are a little harsh here...but if you don't shitcan these mental fucks right away they just destroy your forum and good posters get tired of every thread being bombed with nonsense and hijacked in various directions...odinstain contributes zero to either forum and will never contribute anything positive......seems pretty straightforward to me

Well, it will never happen there that's for sure. Vesna doesn't give a shit about real posters, just extreme ideological belief in "free speech" at any cost.

Anonymous

QuoteRe: Pretty, but bossy Chinese girls...

Postby Odinson ยป 10 minutes ago

Just beat them and rape them... Works...

I reported this....sick fuck!

RW

Too many decent people have left MB.  There's no one to choke out the weeds anymore.  And I certainly don't agree with the whole blame the victim approach to putting up with relentless trolling and off the board harassment.  Her line about others being just as responsible for SMP as he is for himself was fucking disgusting.  The respect-o-meter went down 10 points for that comment.

But really, she isn't the only one who supports that unequivocal freedom of speech ideology or that someone needs to break the barely there rules to be canned but even those people are jumping ship so what does that tell you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Too many decent people have left MB.  There's no one to choke out the weeds anymore.  And I certainly don't agree with the whole blame the victim approach to putting up with relentless trolling and off the board harassment.  Her line about others being just as responsible for SMP as he is for himself was fucking disgusting.  The respect-o-meter went down 10 points for that comment.

But really, she isn't the only one who supports that unequivocal freedom of speech ideology or that someone needs to break the barely there rules to be canned but even those people are jumping ship so what does that tell you?

WTF?? Are you fucking serious RW? When, where?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Too many decent people have left MB.  There's no one to choke out the weeds anymore.  And I certainly don't agree with the whole blame the victim approach to putting up with relentless trolling and off the board harassment.  Her line about others being just as responsible for SMP as he is for himself was fucking disgusting.  The respect-o-meter went down 10 points for that comment.

WTF?? Are you fucking serious RW? When, where?

i think is his latest...

"       Odinson wrote:Just beat them and rape them... Works...

Just rape, fuck and kill them... They are fuckholes to bust your nuts in."

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Too many decent people have left MB.  There's no one to choke out the weeds anymore.  And I certainly don't agree with the whole blame the victim approach to putting up with relentless trolling and off the board harassment.  Her line about others being just as responsible for SMP as he is for himself was fucking disgusting. The respect-o-meter went down 10 points for that comment.

That whole load of shit nauseated me as well. It was like saying that when a woman gets raped it's because she was asking for it in some way.

The hypocrisy that flows from the top down over at VF is really atrocious.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Too many decent people have left MB.  There's no one to choke out the weeds anymore.  And I certainly don't agree with the whole blame the victim approach to putting up with relentless trolling and off the board harassment.  Her line about others being just as responsible for SMP as he is for himself was fucking disgusting. The respect-o-meter went down 10 points for that comment.

That whole load of shit nauseated me as well. It was like saying that when a woman gets raped it's because she was asking for it in some way.

It used to be a good forum. However, like you said Renee it couldn't be any worse moderated even if someone made a conscious effort. The lunatics are running the asylum with the blessing of the warden. Sane posters can go fuck themselves.

Renee

It used to be a good forum. However, like you said Renee it couldn't be any worse moderated even if someone made a conscious effort. The lunatics are running the asylum with the blessing of the warden. Sane posters can go fuck themselves.

It certainly seems that way. But then again if you are not part of the so-called "clique" (which some people claim doesn't exist :lol: ) you are considered sub-human anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It certainly seems that way. But then again if you are not part of the so-called "clique" (which some people claim doesn't exist :lol: ) you are considered sub-human anyway.

Even the clique is abandoning ship. Old Vesna and little eeeoooo and that's about it now. Mimi doesn't post much anymore and Blurt is gone.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"It certainly seems that way. But then again if you are not part of the so-called "clique" (which some people claim doesn't exist :lol: ) you are considered sub-human anyway.

Even the clique is abandoning ship. Old Vesna and little eeeoooo and that's about it now. Mimi doesn't post much anymore and Blurt is gone.

Mimi is still there and she's not going anywhere. In fact she was one of the lead and most vocal voices howling down Leo's "dumpster" concept. The way she was attacking him you would think trolls like SMP where her fucking offspring.  :(

Anonymous

Mimi is still there and she's not going anywhere. In fact she was one of the lead and most vocal voices howling down Leo's "dumpster" concept. The way she was attacking him you would think trolls like SMP where her fucking offspring.  :(

OK, I didn't know that. All I see on the front page are Odinson and SMP most of the time.

RW

mimi is barely there and I don't see her posting much in the future.  And aside from it being a moderator burden, which it would be, she wasn't opposed to cleaning up nor is she opposed to getting rid of SMP.  Keep in mind, when I was around last time that fucker got permabanned. There was considerable support to make that happen and I got turned on quickly for that happening and it wasn't by mimi.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I see I got dragged into the whole sick rape fantasy.  I can't believe promoting raping and killing all Chinese people has stayed up considering it is hate speech and against the law.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I reported that post as well with a reminder that failing to remove illegal material such as hate speech in a moderated forum can result in legal action being taken against the forum owner.
Beware of Gaslighters!