The best topic

Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47547">Here's the whole thread ... it gets progressively funnier

IslamoFAUXbs 10 - Bumup Appeasers < 0  :lol:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Seems Blurt wants to help us Albertans.
QuoteHonestly, I'd rather be in Calgary right now to do what I can to help out.

edit: I've actually got civil emergencies and rescue training from the provincial government. Never had to put it to good use yet.

Did he suddenly become a carpenter, electrician, plumber or heavy equipment operator? That's what we need in the Southern part of the province.

Albertans don't need lazy, useless, unskilled, narcissistic, smarmy, self-righteous women's underwear wearing assholes using up limited quantities of things like water. Stay the fuck home and be a burden on Albertans from afar just like the rest of Quebeckers.

But he is sensitive and can feel the pain of the flood victims, Isn't that worth something?  :lol:

Seriously though, it is thoughtful of him to offer help in anyway he can. Thats more than a lot of people would do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Did he suddenly become a carpenter, electrician, plumber or heavy equipment operator? That's what we need in the Southern part of the province.

Albertans don't need lazy, useless, unskilled, narcissistic, smarmy, self-righteous women's underwear wearing assholes using up limited quantities of things like water. Stay the fuck home and be a burden on Albertans from afar just like the rest of Quebeckers.

But he is sensitive and can feel the pain of the flood victims, Isn't that worth something?  :lol:

Seriously though, it is thoughtful of him to offer help in anyway he can. Thats more than a lot of people would do.

Yeah true, maybe I was a little too harsh. He needs to realize though he will be part of the problem and not the solution.

People want to help when there is a disaster, it's admirable but they don't always realize that they might just be getting in the way of those who really can help.

My husband used to tell me that whenever I offered to help him with a home improvement project. Now whenever he is undertaking a project I don't offer, I just go out shopping. :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

Yeah true, maybe I was a little too harsh. He needs to realize though he will be part of the problem and not the solution.

nah...not too harsh....nothing more useless than someone more useless......when i think of blurt i see the Village People in my mind.........can't imagine one of them shoveling anything too heavy.

Anonymous

People want to help when there is a disaster, it's admirable but they don't always realize that they might just be getting in the way of those who really can help.

My husband used to tell me that whenever I offered to help him with a home improvement project. Now whenever he is undertaking a project I don't offer, I just go out shopping. :D

That is true Ms Renee..

My husband is an electrician and can do plumbing and carpentry..

I would only be in his way if I offered to help..

I know what my skill set is and stick to that.

keeper

I like Blurt, He hates Gambino so that good enough for me. :)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"I like Blurt, He hates Gambino so that good enough for me. :)

it does go in the positive column.....but the negatives (smarmy, self righteous, stupid, deviant, asshole, frenchie) pretty much cancel all that out

Anonymous

The honour today goes to that little effeminate twerp Dick Yamada(g.narly). After a brief absence he is back posting 24/7/365. He is just as smarmy and catty as ever.

QuoteThat's because you can't say anything well at all, you illiterate pigfucker. Hey next time you're porking Azhya, get her to teach you some English, ok Sport? She speaks it better than you, even though she's nothing but a roundheeled airheaded twat.

Dick doesn't know anything about industry and can't talk about his career because he obviously doesn't have one. I guess he thinks all a man needs is grandiloquent language and tons of time to waste. That plus a one-piece and the Donald may just make him a contestant on the next Ms America pageant.

Sparky could beat the hell out of Dick with one arm tied behind his back.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"The honour today goes to that little effeminate twerp Dick Yamada(g.narly). After a brief absence he is back posting 24/7/365. He is just as smarmy and catty as ever.

QuoteThat's because you can't say anything well at all, you illiterate pigfucker. Hey next time you're porking Azhya, get her to teach you some English, ok Sport? She speaks it better than you, even though she's nothing but a roundheeled airheaded twat.

Dick doesn't know anything about industry and can't talk about his career because he obviously doesn't have one. I guess he thinks all a man needs is grandiloquent language and tons of time to waste. That plus a one-piece and the Donald may just make him a contestant on the next Ms America pageant.

yes in the Pantheon of retarded asshole dick sucks on that other forum Yaamaadda is right up there with that cow mimi, that other prick from Toronto (i think he uses brutus) and blurt/grampa......a collective of missfit degenerate skids

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The honour today goes to that little effeminate twerp Dick Yamada(g.narly). After a brief absence he is back posting 24/7/365. He is just as smarmy and catty as ever.

yes in the Pantheon of retarded asshole dick sucks on that other forum Yaamaadda is right up there with that cow mimi, that other prick from Toronto (i think he uses brutus) and blurt/grampa......a collective of missfit degenerate skids

Maybe Dick thinks he is 10 times the man that you or Sparky are because he is online 10 times as often. Big surprise, Dick and mimi are online right now. :roll:

Jack was another smarmy little turd. Blurt/Gramps, well I feel sorry for the parents. They had two sons, but neither of them turned into men.

Anyway, I don't find any of that gang particularly knowledgeable. Hard to know/care about industry when none of them has a real job.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Asians cannot drive and it is a world wide known fact.

If you let an asian borrow your car... Call to the insurance company first.

Quote from: "Romero"A stupid stereotype. How do you explain the fact that most Asians drive just fine? They're not any worse than any other races. Race has nothing to do with driving skill.

Quote from: "cc la tarte"This issue itself is not a me issue, but you again make a statement with no ability to support it.

Quote from: "Romero"You're agreeing with Odie that Asians can't drive?

Quote from: "cc la tarte"I don't know the stats so could never have an opinion on that one way or the other.

What a stupid stereotype. I can't believe I have to argue against this stereotype in this day and age with adults.

cc

Now it gets brought here.  :lol:

It just keeps getting funnier. Why does he keep doing this to himself?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

homy is bored......and trolling merrily along.............who can name the originator of this little ditty....

Chinky Chinky chinaman sitting on a fence

Trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents

Anonymous

On this issue of East Asian drives I am going to have to side with Romero. I am as good a driver as your average white driver. I have been in accidents that were my fault, but that was because I was trying to do two or three other things while driving.

However, it doesn't mean I can't poke gentle fun of my race. I'm thicker skinned than your average person. These ones are kinda funny.

http://ralphsmp.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/no-asian-drivers.jpg">

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR3c6-_vADoupIJcvK62ll96ttNdK5gnSrioL4uBRDAyhMtmOl">

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9hr6nwppG1qdpfe9.jpg">

http://files.sharenator.com/asian_Asian_drivers_o-s498x780-57554-580.jpg">

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw9BzU9kTqImSd_tey12ztgspa7zRHZl6LA44eCngNym_lVgQf">

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Now it gets brought here.  :lol:

It just keeps getting funnier. Why does he keep doing this to himself?

Jesus Christ he's a whiner. It's pretty pathetic that he is he looking for support when he doesn't even get the gist of the issue.