The best topic

Replies: 10414
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:17:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Hi Blurt,

i know shes speaking out of hurt, I see the name calling both from her and other posters, i to have said my share using the opportunity to get in my jabs at her. Now, after reading what you have said i feel kinda bad for her in a way, but... i cant help thinking she does deserve a bit of criticism for how she does favor and treat other posters... I think i had a change of heart after what i read from mimi, she said she actually has changed as a poster because of what transpired, i know her and i dont get along but that kinda got me thinking. So any way, with all that i get it, its HER forum......... Im sure the forum will do fine, it will prevail and people will post when this has died down, that im sure of.

your a good guy Blurt, i wish you well on your new forum pal, i wish there were more people like you around ,you have a nice outlook on life. Im sure everyone will agree (and if not fuck em lol)

Edit) i made my mind up that i wont post over there, im sure she will be inspired? Happy? Tickled pink? pissing blue with envy?   :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"::sigh::

Keeps,

If I took to heart every bad thing people say about me, I'd be paralyzed. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, Evs is speaking from a place of hurt, not of malice.

Further, I don't let what someone says about another person affect how I see that person. Trust me, I've been judged severely enough throughout my entire life that I made myself a promise years ago to never judge others so severely, and to interact with others on the basis of their humanity--something denied to me for most of my life. Thus, I've learned to focus on the beam in my own eye rather than on the splinter in my neighbour's.

I don't believe for a second that Evs and I will not be able to remain friends. I just don't like how The Troll has taken over her forum. It makes me not want to be there.

Peace out, brother. I hope you have a great weekend.

I am too Blurt..

Evs has been so kind to me, but the reasons I registered there in the first place...yourself, mimi, ghost, Romero and Sharlee are gone..

The only one left there is Real Woman, but as fond as I am of that lovely lady it is not worth reading through Odi, SMP and Rambo Wong's trolling to get to the treasure.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Keeps,

If I took to heart every bad thing people say about me, I'd be paralyzed. Plus, to the best of my knowledge, Evs is speaking from a place of hurt, not of malice.

Further, I don't let what someone says about another person affect how I see that person. Trust me, I've been judged severely enough throughout my entire life that I made myself a promise years ago to never judge others so severely, and to interact with others on the basis of their humanity--something denied to me for most of my life. Thus, I've learned to focus on the beam in my own eye rather than on the splinter in my neighbour's.

I don't believe for a second that Evs and I will not be able to remain friends. I just don't like how The Troll has taken over her forum. It makes me not want to be there.

I am too Blurt..

Evs has been so kind to me, but the reasons I registered there in the first place...yourself, mimi, ghost, Romero and Sharlee are gone..

The only one left there is Real Woman, but as fond as I am of that lovely lady it is not worth reading through Odi, SMP and Rambo Wong's trolling to get to the treasure.

Prolly for the best Fashy, So now your stuck with me here  :D

Oh, FYI i doubt RW will be there much longer, ole Bruce has pissed her off i think

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Keeps,

I am too Blurt..

Prolly for the best Fashy, So now your stuck with me here  :D

Oh, FYI i doubt RW will be there much longer, ole Bruce has pissed her off i think

I feel bad for evs, but she is more than welcome here anytime and I hope she knows how much we love her.

keeper

Sorry Fashy, If she does come i will leave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Sorry Fashy, If she does come i will leave.

Real Woman is already here Keeper..

She has been a welcome addition to our little forum..

I did not know you had a problem with Real Woman?

Obvious Li

he doesn't....RW is ok.......she's just gets a little confused at times....usually once i explain things slowly to her she gets things straightened out... :mrgreen:

keeper

Fash, i was responding to this "I feel bad for evs, but she is more than welcome here anytime and I hope she knows how much we love her"

did you not mean Evs?

I luv RW, Always have. Okay not luv, like, okay not even like just just okay i guess. rofl

keeper

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

he doesn't....RW is ok.......she's just gets a little confused at times....usually once i explain things slowly to her she gets things straightened out... :mrgreen:

thank you OL

Anonymous

Fash, i was responding to this "I feel bad for evs, but she is more than welcome here anytime and I hope she knows how much we love her"

did you not mean Evs?

I luv RW, Always have. Okay not luv, like, okay not even like just just okay i guess. rofl

That was a misunderstanding Keeper, I was referring to our lovely Real Woman.

keeper

Fash, i was responding to this "I feel bad for evs, but she is more than welcome here anytime and I hope she knows how much we love her

did you not mean Evs?

When you refer to "we" loving evs i have to disagree with you there. I don't love her, i don't even remotely like her. I dont think she is funny , or a good person.

just my opinion.

Anonymous

Fash, i was responding to this "I feel bad for evs, but she is more than welcome here anytime and I hope she knows how much we love her

did you not mean Evs?

When you refer to "we" loving evs i have to disagree with you there. I don't love her, i don't even remotely like her. I dont think she is funny , or a good person.

just my opinion.

A misunderstanding Keeper, I meant we love our Real Woman.

RW

Awwww!  I love you guys too!

ER well, I like you guys!

Okay, okay!  I just tolerate you.

Sheesh!   Tough crowd.

Hehe :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I Loo...

I Looooo

I LOOO okay i like you to

RW

I Looooo.....ook in your general direction.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!