Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Reel is one of the very few bright lights(along with Mad Serb) who haven't abandoned that sinking ship. He too was told that he can hit the road if he dare question her despicably erratic behaviour.

Folks, we are witnessing a mental breakdown in real time.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Chickenfeets

No, I doubt it, Shen.

She's more resilient than you think.

A cursory glance at the history of the past three years on Memebee will confirm this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep, too bad too  ac_huh

Yeah, I am actually concerned about evs and that is NOT kidding. ac_huh  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"No, I doubt it, Shen.

She's more resilient than you think.

A cursory glance at the history of the past three years on Memebee will confirm this.

Correction, she used to be more resilient than you think I think.

BTW, you are a sycophantic enabler. You make me fucking vomit.  acc_angry

keeper

shes needs to take a break.

The shit she said is not called for. Anyone who say that kind of shit to another person has issues.......

Chickenfeets

Where do you draw the line, Keeps?

(I would ask Shen, but her mouth is full right now.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Where do you draw the line, Keeps?

You fuck off you craven waste of fucking space. acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"shes needs to take a break.

The shit she said is not called for. Anyone who say that kind of shit to another person has issues.......

I have posted on forums where some pretty vile shit was written about certain posters. Big diff was it was never by a mod/admin and they were fucking kids ffs!! I also can't recall it ever being quite as despicable as the garbage written about RW.

Annie

I gave my opinion in Blurt's poll and this is what I got back:

back wrote:

Annie wrote:

Blurt, for me I think it's like a nasty car wreck on the side of the road, where you just have to slow down and take a look.

Annie, thank you for illustrating a kind of attitude that I will be placing posters into RO from now on for.

Any post that is hateful of this place will qualify for a warning and or move of the poster into the subforum area.

Some of us love the main page just as it is and it is not a car wreck to us. You, Asia and Renee are perfectly entitled to your negative opinion of this place, but we don't need to hear it plastered at us every day.

lol too funny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Soo now what? Am I to be banned to the RO forum too? WTF? What a bitch!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Soo now what? Am I to be banned to the RO forum too? WTF? What a bitch!

Probably, but who knows with that erratic twat. I say now that she has made it clear everyone except Joe/oddstain/SMP and of course Blurt the buttlicker can hit the road, VF is all but dead.

Annie

I'd be surprised if any of those would still put up with her shit for much longer...

keeper

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Where do you draw the line, Keeps?

The back and forth between RW and evs has been going on for some time, I think we can both agree on that yes?

To answer the question, you draw the line right when you are going to verbally bash someone about being abused by their parents!!!!!

Now, let me ask you a question, Blurt

Why haven't YOU said anything? do you think evs saying RW is a piece of shit and deserved being beat and liked it is something that needed to be posted as "her Opinion"  Even Mimi said something which shocked the crap out of me.

Are you not saying anything out of loyalty, I m confused........

I dont know RW that well but she dont deserve that bullshit....

Chickenfeets

Keeps, I haven't said anything because I refuse to enable this level of conversation between adults.

Whenever two posters, whether they are admins/mods or not, go at it, I step back because I find that kind of spectacle uninteresting.

There are never any winners in shit-slinging contests. All participants lose, in the end.

My concern is more for the other members of the board who have to wait patiently on the sidelines while the kids empty their water pistols on each other.

I'm patient that way. But, granted, not everybody is. And those that aren't tend to leave.