The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Its more than emptying water pistols, Blurt.

Her comment was NOT CALLED for and other people have said it too.

I feel bad that you have turned your back IMHO because you think what Evs said is mere shit slinging, what i see, is a malicious attack on RW......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Where do you draw the line, Keeps?

(I would ask Shen, but her mouth is full right now.)

The back and forth between RW and evs has been going on for some time, I think we can both agree on that yes?

To answer the question, you draw the line right when you are going to verbally bash someone about being abused by their parents!!!!!

Now, let me ask you a question, Blurt

Why haven't YOU said anything? do you think evs saying RW is a piece of shit and deserved being beat and liked it is something that needed to be posted as "her Opinion"  Even Mimi said something which shocked the crap out of me.

Are you not saying anything out of loyalty, I m confused........

I dont know RW that well but she dont deserve that bullshit....

Blurt's question was not worth answering Keeps . Everyone, including mimi knew evs has crossed the line BIG FUCKING TIME!! The only people that may question it are phony phinns, real life stalkers and of course Blurt. Pull the fucking plug on that place already.

Quotewhat Evs said is mere shit slinging, what i see, is a malicious attack on RW.

You are not alone Keeps. Everyone does except the trolls and this baglicker you are responding to.

keeper

I like you Blurt, One of my few favs. I have to say im very saddened today to read what i have.

RW is a big girl, i said enough.

Laters.

Annie

Vawooosh! Down the toilet it goes!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I like you Blurt, One of my few favs. I have to say im very saddened today to read what i have.

Laters.

Only two things I hate: effeminate men and sycophants.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Keeper"I like you Blurt, One of my few favs. I have to say im very saddened today to read what i have.

Laters.

Oh, I'm saddened, too, Keeps.

But rather than join the fray, I communicated privately.

As you said, RW is a big girl. So is Evs. They will, if necessary, have to work it out between them. Hoots from the peanut gallery will only hamper those efforts.

Again, there is no winner in shit-slinging contests and "the more the merrier" will not help in this case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"

Laters.

Oh, I'm saddened, too, Keeps.

But rather than join the fray, I communicated privately.

As you said, RW is a big girl. Evs is an ethically challenged fucking twat. They will, if necessary, have to work it out between them. Hoots from the peanut gallery will only hamper those efforts.

Again, there is no winner in shit-slinging contests and "the more the merrier" will not help in this case.

Fixed it for ya Blurt. Yer fucking welcome.

Annie

evs has no problem tossing little snotty insults whenever I post so I have no problem slinging some back  ac_sothere
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

fucking this.....
Quotewhat can i say annie - life is unfair, especially yours.

acc_angry

Annie

RW

Okay, for the record, I am not a particularly big girl.  I just wanted to put that out there.

I agree with you guys that there is a line and even in the midst of a heated argument, there are things that should not be said.  I think there were some comments made today that were extremely malicious but not unexpected.

What you need to understand is evs' words did nothing but make her look terrible.  They did not hurt me one iota.

I can operate within double standards and navigate this course without problem.  I appreciate your support and you speaking out against something that is wrong.  You are good people!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I feel for you RW, I don't know how you do it. I would have literally exploded.

Annie

Wait, is exploded a word? lolol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Soo now what? Am I to be banned to the RO forum too? WTF? What a bitch!

Probably, but who knows with that erratic twat. I say now that she has made it clear everyone except Joe/oddstain/SMP and of course Blurt the buttlicker can hit the road, VF is all but dead.

Shen Li, stop it..

I know there are people that do not enjoy reading your constant complaining about evs, Vancouver Forum and now you are calling Blurt childish names..

Please calm down and stop posting when you are angry and irrational.