The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I am fucking done.

Mel, we hardly knew ye. ac_deadhorse

Leopardsocks

May I respectfully ask that this thread be locked, thus entombing the bitter memories of the past.

keeper

I would second that, however we wouldnt have anywhere to dump garbage in....

Berry Sweet

keeper

Well, its up to Fashy. I wouldnt mind seeing it locked and gone.

Fresh start right?

Leopardsocks

Well, that was my understanding.

But, no biggie either way. I'm just weary of the pseudo-war of words and would love to see the new beginning unencumbered with the bores of the past.

@realAzhyaAryola

I asked before to let it die but only because I couldn't stand to see those fools being discussed but not because I'm concerned for how they feel. Hell no! It's good to be in a forum where they are absent! Yey! Woohoo!  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

I agree, it is a good forum with them absent and it would be nice to lock this thread and move ahead, forgetting all about them....  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere I high five you, Annie! He he. Nice fish.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

I've felt that this thread should have been locked or dumped for some time now. But as it has been said before, if we lock this thread we run the risk of any future angst (and don't that it's not going to happen) being splashed and spread out across the rest of the forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Not going to happen, I promise if its okay with Fashy that crap will be moved to Guest forum. As Berry suggested

RW

It can always be unlocked down the road if need be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"put it in guest posting.

That may encourage some very vile posts though Berry Sweet.

heinzy

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Well, that was my understanding.

But, no biggie either way. I'm just weary of the pseudo-war of words and would love to see the new beginning unencumbered with the bores of the past.

I second that reasoning. The internet is full of intellectual junk ; in every language; ergo , for those bores so inclined, more than plenty to chose from.

Of course, there are also very good, even outstanding fora. So, it is up to the administrator to decide where and how to use and apply her/his discretion and where in that broad caleidoscope of discussion fora his niche will be.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone