The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

asal

Quote from: "YVR Man"
Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"What kind of notifications?

fucking email acc_angry

you might not want to log in there - but, if you do you can disable notifications.

I never, sorry I mean my brilliant friend Shen Li never signs in there. I did a day or two ago, er my friend Shen Li did. I am still getting those fucking notifications from a forum I do not want to read let alone participate in.

yvr man - maybe block it as spam on your email.  then you don't even have to log in.  I like van4um.  This cashew is an interesting experiment, though. You guys have been pretty selective with the set up and you're allowing ads.  I'd like to see how it develops.   ac_popcorn

douchebag in a lexus, wherefore art though???   ac_dunno

RW

Yes we're allowed to have ads.  Google still likes us.
Beware of Gaslighters!

YVR Man

Quote from: "asal"
yvr man - maybe block it as spam on your email.  then you don't even have to log in.  I like van4um.  This cashew is an interesting experiment, though. You guys have been pretty selective with the set up and you're allowing ads.  I'd like to see how it develops.   ac_popcorn

douchebag in a lexus, wherefore art though???   ac_dunno

He's still hiding under the protectiver skirt of his bipolar mommy on the nutjob board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I am still getting fucking notifications from Vancouver Fool's forum. acc_angry I will not post there again.

You can change that in your personal settings.

Renee

Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"How do we go about hiring this Cronus guy? ac_umm  ac_biggrin

I suspect cronus is either intermess, Oscar Mayer, Munday, or bruce.

I thought you said you didn't want those people on this site?

You don't get sarcasm, do you? ac_unsure

I have Asperger's.  People with Asperger's don't get sarcasm all the time.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

BTW, how's life at the library; are you keeping the seats nice and sticky?

The seats are actually quite clean... although a little hard on the back... I've been on here for about 2 1/2 hours, I think I better get up and walk around while I'm still able to do so... you know how it is for big people like us... I think I need to lose some weight.

Actually smart ass, I don't. I have 4 kids and a job; unless I was dog tire and asleep, I don't think I've sat in one place for 21/2 hours in my entire adult life.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I am still getting fucking notifications from Vancouver Fool's forum. acc_angry I will not post there again.

You can change that in your personal settings.

Fuck, I don't want to login there. I don't want to read or have anything to do with that place.

RW

Well then set to trash any emails from MB and be done with it :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Well then set to trash any emails from MB and be done with it :)

Don't let her fool you. Shen looks forward to those notifications. It gives her something to bitch about besides the NDP and the Saudis. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well then set to trash any emails from MB and be done with it :)

Don't let her fool you. Shen looks forward to those notifications. It gives her something to bitch about besides the NDP and the Saudis. ac_toofunny

Will you stop telling all my secrets. acc_angry  ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

lol Renee

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Renee"How do we go about hiring this Cronus guy? ac_umm  ac_biggrin

I suspect cronus is either intermess, Oscar Mayer, Munday, or bruce.

I thought you said you didn't want those people on this site?

You don't get sarcasm, do you? ac_unsure

I have Asperger's.  People with Asperger's don't get sarcasm all the time.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

BTW, how's life at the library; are you keeping the seats nice and sticky?

The seats are actually quite clean... although a little hard on the back... I've been on here for about 2 1/2 hours, I think I better get up and walk around while I'm still able to do so... you know how it is for big people like us... I think I need to lose some weight.

Actually smart ass, I don't. I have 4 kids and a job; unless I was dog tire and asleep, I don't think I've sat in one place for 21/2 hours in my entire adult life.

4 kids?  That explains it.

Anonymous

4 kids?  That explains it.

Explains what asshole?

RW

I think we need a sub forum called "The Library" for RDL and Odi to chill in.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "RW"I think we need a sub forum called "The Library" for RDL and Odi to chill in.

I agree, I volunteer to help moderate it  ac_hithere
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous