Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

A strange young man

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2015, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"And if you're a bad boy you have to use a toothbrush to scrub the bathroom clean......

One of us came to inspect the bunks... Bunk that was utterly out of order, got exploded...

That shit continued for aslong as it took for every bunk to pass.

Utterly out of order ment that theres not an equal number of squares going from the center of the bed to each sides of the bed.

Scrubbing toilets is not even bad punishment.

Annie

You were there? No wonder you're hard core
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"You were there? No wonder you're hard core

What...

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"wait..what...

Woot?

Annie

Odinson

Everything has to be done with style in the army.

When you remove the bed cover, it has to be folded into a perfect 30x30cm square.

Odinson

If the bed, floors/surfaces, outfit passes...

I might stare Azhya or Annie for awhile and see if they can hold their pokerface.

Annie

When I was 18 I wanted to join the peace corps or go to college. I chose college. I regret that now

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"When I was 18 I wanted to join the peace corps or go to college. I chose college. I regret that now

Peacecorps is like humanitariaism. Seems like an adventure.

Annie

Odinson

ac_biggrin

https://richardreilly.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/peace-corps-what-i-do.jpg">

Annie

That isn't Peace Corps  acc_angry

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"That isn't Peace Corps  acc_angry

Peace corps is kinda like churches help..

Annie

I have no connection to religion but I've always wanted to help others, human and animal