Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream

Started by Renee, June 09, 2015, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

We have a Ben and Jerry's here.

It has a Renee special. It says "All of the above".

The cone alone takes two hands to hold it.

RW

I can't have soft serve because of listeria.  :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"We have a Ben and Jerry's here.

It has a Renee special. It says "All of the above".

The cone alone takes two hands to hold it.

How many fucking times do I have to warn you about not piggybacking on my own self-depreciating statements and threads, how many God damn times, old man? Do you have Alzheimer's so badly that you can't remember something that simple?

By doing what you just did you show off your lack of imagination and wit. Those are failings of your's that I am well aware of; you don't need to showcase them for everyone else to see.

Am I making myself clear? Do I need to put a reminder note in your oatmeal?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"For me, in this order, please:

1. Saffron ice cream with chunks of real pistachio in it

2. Pistachio ice cream with chunks of real pistachio in it

3. Rocky Road

4. Peach ice cream with chunks of real peaches in it

5. Strawberry ice cream with chunks of real strawberries in it

6. Cherry ice cream with chunks of real cherries in it

7. Butter pecan with chunks of real pecan in it

I take it you like chunks in your ice cream, Azhya....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

No.

Presumably, you mean "self-DEPRECATING" statements and threads.

The language is called ENGLISH. Try some.

RW

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"For me, in this order, please:

1. Saffron ice cream with chunks of real pistachio in it

2. Pistachio ice cream with chunks of real pistachio in it

3. Rocky Road

4. Peach ice cream with chunks of real peaches in it

5. Strawberry ice cream with chunks of real strawberries in it

6. Cherry ice cream with chunks of real cherries in it

7. Butter pecan with chunks of real pecan in it

I take it you like chunks in your ice cream, Azhya....

Oh Annie!  That is soooo going to bite Renee in the ass haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No.

Presumably, you mean "self-DEPRECATING" statements and threads.

The language is called ENGLISH. Try some.

OMG, I added an "i" to self-depreciating. I'm so embarrassed.

Thank God the typo-meter maid was on patrol.

Tell me, you old fossil, have you always been a priggish little bitch? I'll bet you got beat up a lot in school.

BTW, did anyone think you were part of the ruins? It would be an easy mistake to make, you're almost as freaking old.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

did anyone think you were part of the ruins?   ac_lmfao
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Phil O Bat

Coffee.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/hetroclite/Mouthwatering/coffee02.jpg">

Coffee coffee coffee!!!
\"We are all born with a little spark of madness. And if you let them take that away from you, then you\'ve really lost everything.\" ~ Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Lance Leftardashian

Any ice cream that was made from ethically sourced products. No creams from mistreated dairy cattle.
I care, you pay

DKG

Unilever, the parent company of Ben & Jerry's, has agreed to comply with Russian conscript law, opening up the possibility that thousands of its employees in Russia could be sent to the war in Ukraine if called up.

In a letter to B4Ukraine, a global coalition of civil society organizations calling for foreign companies to leave the Russian market, Unilever said it was aware of the Russian law "requiring any company operating in Russia to permit the conscription of employees should they be called." The consumer goods giant said it will "always comply with all the laws of the countries we operate in."

"We continue to run our business in Russia in alignment with our global principles, including the safety and wellbeing of our employees," the letter says.

Unilever—an Anglo-Dutch multinational company that owns many well-known brands such as Cif, Domestos, Dove, Magnum, and Vaseline—has about 3,000 employees in Russia, working across four manufacturing sites and a head office.

Herman

I am glad I do not like sweets. I do not want to give money to woke capitalist wankers like Ben and Jerry.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Joe Biden has two scoops of Ben & Jerrys kid flavoured choc-chip for a treat. And Bernie Sanders wants to make it free for everyone.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on July 27, 2023, 04:28:46 AM
Joe Biden has two scoops of Ben & Jerrys kid flavoured choc-chip for a treat. And Bernie Sanders wants to make it free for everyone.
That sounds like both of those octegenarians.