The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Beef Ravioli-love it or hate it

Started by keeper, June 10, 2015, 05:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

http://i62.tinypic.com/2lt6bme.jpg">

Last night i had a few surprise guests over and i had no time to cook or thaw anything in time for supper but i had 5 cans of Beef Yummy Ravioli, Everyone commented how WELL it tasted  ac_dance , i dunno i think i did good fooling them that i made it from scratch. little spice here little spice there.

Bricktop

I LOVE those chilli beef meals in a can.

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I LOVE those chilli beef meals in a can.

I know right, I use to have them for my lunch when i was in grade 5 and 6.

$0.75 cents a can.

Odinson

Annie

Quote from: "Keeper"http://i62.tinypic.com/2lt6bme.jpg">

Last night i had a few surprise guests over and i had no time to cook or thaw anything in time for supper but i had 5 cans of Beef Yummy Ravioli, Everyone commented how WELL it tasted  ac_dance , i dunno i think i did good fooling them that i made it from scratch. little spice here little spice there.

I've done that a few times  ac_drinks   ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

No, just no.

Growing up in my house getting caught eating canned pasta was akin to a mortal sin. The same went for any kind of marinara from a jar. FORBIDDEN!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Growing up in a Korean home we ate instant noodles, but not much from a can. We use fresh ingredients for pickling which we had a lot of in the home. Instant noodle cups and bowls were standard fare too when I was a kid. When you are a bachelor, you learn to appreciate the simpler things in life like ravioli and chili in a can.  It's what I serve all my guests.

Odinson

American goods are not a big seller around here.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I LOVE those chilli beef meals in a can.

You are just saying that because you know I'll flip out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"No, just no.

Growing up in my house getting caught eating canned pasta was akin to a mortal sin. The same went for any kind of marinara from a jar. FORBIDDEN!

THANK YOU!  

This is what Italians do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"American goods are not a big seller around here.

WTF is oddstain still doing here?  acc_angry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Be patient woman!

I hope so this time.