The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

All forms of medical marijuana legal in Canada

Started by RW, June 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Studies are like lamp posts to a drunk.

He uses it to support himself, but rarely for illumination.

ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Studies are like lamp posts to a drunk.

He uses it to support himself, but rarely for illumination.

ac_toofunny

thats pretty goddamn funny....

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"*sigh*

I resemble that thought, but cheer up, it does work both ways.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gay Boy Roberto

About time. It was (gasp) 45 years ago (!) that a Royal Commission recommended the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"About time. It was (gasp) 45 years ago (!) that a Royal Commission recommended the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession.

I find it difficult to be excited about legalizing a substance most people use to get high.

ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"About time. It was (gasp) 45 years ago (!) that a Royal Commission recommended the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession.

The Health Minister is having a fit about not enough testing being done around it.  You have millions of users doing the testing while they drag their asses on doing studies on the stuff.

Your hand has been forced Minister.  Get on it already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I find it difficult to be excited about legalizing a substance most people use to get high.

ac_unsure

I'm excited about the tax revenue it can generate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

ac_unsure

I'm excited about the tax revenue it can generate.

I'm sure governments do too.

cc

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is to do with only medical pot.

Bob. Please refrain from messing up this site with extremely premature orgasms
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is to do with only medical pot.

Bob. Please refrain from messing up this site with extremely premature orgasms

Now, I'm really confused.

ac_umm

cc

Didn't mean to confuse.

Maybe someone who knows more on this matter will reply, but all I've seen is "medical" pot can now be sold in several forms instead of just raw as before  .... if true, that is nothing for simple  pot heads to get excited about

I know of no change to non medical pot laws .... but if that is not so maybe someone will enlighten us

As a medical pot user I don't see this as a biggy at all .... any form of using pot beyond a good quality adjustable temperature vaporizer cannot be efficient. Temp adjustable is important  as certain compounds are most effective when vaporized at specific temperatures

As I understand it, baking as in brownies wastes most of the effects because of too hot temperature

kiebers

ac_unsure

While it may eventually be completely legal now it is just medical and as such should require a prescription. There are many drugs out there that are beneficial and made from plants that kill or get high. If we lost all of them because of the same close mindedness used with marijuana its hard to imagine the effects.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Bob. Please refrain from messing up this site with extremely premature orgasms

Yeah, Bob, make sure you clear it with the thought police before saying something she doesn't like.

cc

LMAO - so  "something she doesn't like" is the same as "something that is not true"?

unfuckingbelievable "in defense of fellow unicorns" auto-response

As always for this twatwaffle