The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

All forms of medical marijuana legal in Canada

Started by RW, June 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I'm sorry to hear that ..... many docs do prescribe now but some are still back in the dark ages
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I live in pot growing Mecca so it's insane to see doctors so closed about the stuff.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You are ignoring a key issue with pot.

It makes you feel good. above and beyond its medicinal efficacy.

No drug is GOOD for you. Anything that alters the body's functional processes is harmful, directly or indirectly.

Taking a medication that you enjoy taking is a recipe for abuse. Now, I'm not saying don't take it...I AM saying take it with the same caution and diligence you take any other medication. And remember...no medication is good. They exist to relieve or heal by assisting the body when it cannot do so itself.

RW

Well thanks for that lecture on drug use inSPECTRE.

I'm using marijuana as a replacement for pain killers.  I do it because it seems to be effective and I LIKE that better than the alternative.  I'm aware that it alters my ability to function.  I am legally impaired and cannot operate a motor vehicle.  My response time is slowed.  My memory is terrible.  I accept these effects in leu of not being in pain.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

You know what I'm saying...its a DRUG, to be treated with respect.

chuck wagon

i smoked pot daily for years, am i normal ac_wot

RW

I respect it every time it gives me relief from pain.

And you know what else?  I can sleep at night because I can shut my head off and float away to the land where no fucks are given.  Better than any antidepressant I've been on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "just a treat"i smoked pot daily for years, am i normal ac_wot

I don't know.  Are you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

chuck wagon

I can sleep at night because I can shut my head off

i miss sleeping at night

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

chuck wagon

i have not had a toke or a good nights sleep in 6 years.  i miss sleeping at night

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

chuck wagon

for medical purposes pot is great.  i have seen it first hand, change peoples lives while on chemo or other treatments and illnesses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "just a treat"for medical purposes pot is great.  i have seen it first hand, change peoples lives while on chemo or other treatments and illnesses.

If it is used only for medical purposes I guess it is ok.

RW

If you don't approve, don't use it.  I've run through a gauntlet of drugs only to find this one works.
Beware of Gaslighters!