Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

As Seen On TV

Started by RW, June 07, 2015, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

The possibilities are quite thought provoking.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I bet if you ask nicely, Spec will send you one kiebs haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Thanks, you hysterical, spherical waste of chemicals, for pointing out yet another MORONIC American ad, selling another buzzing sex aid to bored housewives. The Australian voice over does not take away from the fact that it is an AMERICAN product being sold on TVSN...an AMERICAN hawkers channel.

Dumbass.

Oh, and also thanks for highlighting a highly successful camapign to reduce deaths and injury on railways...using sarcasm and wit, two factors that Americans typically fail to grasp.

Nice self ownage there, toots.

Hey, if you're interested in that little buzzer, I believe they do a model that fits on a selfie stick. Might interest you.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Thanks, you hysterical, spherical waste of chemicals, for pointing out yet another MORONIC American ad, selling another buzzing sex aid to bored housewives. The Australian voice over does not take away from the fact that it is an AMERICAN product being sold on TVSN...an AMERICAN hawkers channel.

Dumbass.

Oh, and also thanks for highlighting a highly successful camapign to reduce deaths and injury on railways...using sarcasm and wit, two factors that Americans typically fail to grasp.

Nice self ownage there, toots.

Hey, if you're interested in that little buzzer, I believe they do a model that fits on a selfie stick. Might interest you.

Nice spin on the fact that Aussie morons routinely buy American made scam crap. Who is the dummy in this picture? Was that a wasted question.....are you too stupid to figure that out as well?

BTW, no matter what kind of happy face you put on the "Dumb Ways to Die" campaign, it's just an illustration that the average Aussie needs to be told that walking in front of a moving train is dangerous. That my slow witted clown loving friend is an indication that you people are a real special kind of stupid.  ac_toofunny

I wonder why that is........

Maybe its your emigration policy designed to keep Australia insular and overly white that is fucking you people up. Maybe you should open your country to some new blood. You're entire nation is obviously running the risk of becoming rather inbred. The way I see it, in a decade or so, your gene pool will be reduced to an ankle deep puddle.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Honey, no matter how you slice and dice it, there is no Walmart in Australia.

We don't need guns to sleep at night. We don't let our Government jerk us off. There is no Fox News Channel in Australia (but we do own yours). We don't have blacks rioting in the streets. We don't have millions of illegals choking our cities, or signs in English and Spanish. We don't need to use semi's as ambulances due to chronic obesity. We don't say one thing, and do another. We respect other countries.

I'd be happy to compare your stupid with ours...any time.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Honey, no matter how you slice and dice it, there is no Walmart in Australia.

We don't need guns to sleep at night. We don't let our Government jerk us off. There is no Fox News Channel in Australia (but we do own yours). We don't have blacks rioting in the streets. We don't have millions of illegals choking our cities, or signs in English and Spanish. We don't need to use semi's as ambulances due to chronic obesity. We don't say one thing, and do another. We respect other countries.

I'd be happy to compare your stupid with ours...any time.

You really believe all that bullshit that just dribbled out of what is left of your ossified brain? How can you write that shit and keep a straight face?

You don't let your gov jerk you off? ac_toofunny Oz has one of the most "nanny state" governments in the English speaking world. Your gov controls your level of personal responsibility at every turn and you know it.

You don't Fuck with other countries? I will remind you to get the fuck off our coat tails the next time the US decides on another nation building debacle.

You don't have an obesity problem? I suggest you check with your health ministry. Last I checked you guys were not far behind the US in percentage of obese adults. And the rate obesity was rapidly growing just like your collective asses.

As for illegals, well you guys are as racist as the US was in the 19th century. Plus you have no 3rd world nations on your borders with poor desparate people knocking on your back door 24/7. Judging by the way you still treat your aboriginal people you would probably just kill them them if you did.

As for Fox News, go back and read my previous posts in this thread. Acorrding to Wiki and 20th Century Fox (not the Doors song) you guys do get Fox News. It's broadcast on 3 of your major pay TV Networks. I find it hard to believe that Rupert Murdoch wouldn't' provide all his products to his home country.

Don't play holier than thou with me. Your country is not without major social problems stemming from your racist genocidal, white elitism. You guys need to be reminded that it wasn't all that long ago that your dust ball of a country was populated by the scum of British society.

I've said this before, do not point your wrinkled, crud, encrusted fingers at anyone unless your backyard is clean and you have no skeletons in your closet. I really don't know who the fuck you think you are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Whilst you seem quite keen to sling your simian excrement at my country...a country, I point out, that I have never proclaimed to be perfect (far from it), you seem rather unwilling to confront the issues I raise about your decayed and decadent cesspool.

We do NOT have the obesity problem you have, for example. But, our obesity problem is based as much on American junk food hawkers as yours is. See, you export your shit to anyone with a dollar, giving no fuck for the consequences of your actions, so long as it makes a buck, or, in the case of war, advances "America's interests", whatever the fuck they are.

Our cable channels have Fox News. They also have CNN, Al Jazeera, BBC, RT, Sky News, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, and Japanese, Chinese, Greek, German and Croatian news channels. However, I do enjoy Fox News for the laugh. O'Reilly, Herr Hannity and the rest of right wing neo-fascist flunkies make a great comedy team, particularly when they call themselves "Fair and Balanced". See, we can see the irony. American's believe it to be true.

I readily admit our "nanny state" is pervasive. As a result, we don't have Madoff's sitting in gaol, or bankers going nuts on loans that cannot be repaid. Gun ownership is heavily controlled. Everyone has access to health care, and nobody starves to death. Consumers are heavily protected against shysters, especially those that try to con people a la American. You try to sell your bullshit crap here, you will get your ass kicked. You try to operate a "religion" that is merely a con to make some charlatan rich, and you will be called to account.

I further admit we are racist. However, I fail to see the problem. Would you advocate we should just let millions of illegals flow in, or accept more lunatics from Muslim nations? How about we let the Pakis in, like the UK, who now have their own culture under siege, and Sharia law just around the corner.  No, thanks. You keep 'em. You can have the tired, homeless and poor...whilst your own citizens cannot see a doctor, sleep on the streets and cannot get a job. And then watch your crime rate in poor urban areas go through the roof. By the way, we don't execute our blacks. How about you?

Your country is fucked up, and you know it. Pointing at others crying "what about you" isn't going to distract from the fact that you are in a mess, your global stature shrinks daily, and your credibility is as solid as Jimmy Bakker's. You may have a lot of money, honey...but the rest of the world doesn't measure integrity by how many pieces of green paper you can clasp your fist around.