Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I lost my best friend

Started by keeper, June 13, 2015, 08:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

I have been reluctant to post this but i think it will help me talk about it.

Yesterday after noon i had to make the worst decision of my life.

I had to tell my Veterinarian to end my best friends life due to health complications.

I watched her eyes close and i kissed her forehead and said goodbye, In my heart i know i did the right thing so she didnt suffer.

a piece of me died June 12th 2015.

Renee

I'm so sorry, Keeper. I've been there, it is one of the hardest decisions any animal lover has to make. You have all my sympathies.

But take some solace in the fact that you did what was right by your friend. That's a service we can do for our four legged loved ones who are in pain that we cannot do for our human ones.

Again, I'm so sorry, ac_crying
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Renee said it articulately, Keeper. I'm very sorry for your loss.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mNplqOHGP5CKrEoUErRW4JQ.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have been reluctant to post this but i think it will help me talk about it.

I had to tell my Veterinarian to end my best friends life due to health complications.

I watched her eyes close and i kissed her forehead and said goodbye, In my heart i know i did the right thing so she didnt suffer.

how sad Keeper

ac_crying

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have been reluctant to post this but i think it will help me talk about it.

Fuck, I just read this Keeps. That really sux. I know I felt like shit when my pet bunny died.

cc

Know that we all are thinking about you Keeps
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

BIG HUGS KEEPER!

I know how hard this was for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I'm sorry to hear that Keep, hugs to you, you did the right thing for her.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Ah, fuck...

Condolences...I feel your pain.

We said goodbye to one of our family a couple of months ago. I fucking howled, and I am not ashamed to admit it.

keeper

Thanks again everyone for the kind words....

kiebers

So sorry for your loss Keeps. I know only too well how devastating that can be. You will always have a big part of her in your heart.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

pickles

That's sad Keeper, she's in a good place . Growing up we had dogs, it is always hard when you have to say goodbye. I don't have dogs now.