News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Re: Gordy Gambino Is A Fat Immature Pig.

Started by Anonymous, November 09, 2012, 02:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Who is Gordy Gambino? Why would he send me such a distrurbing photo to me? Should I be worried?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"Got your f*cking pm today you waste of fucking skin. :x  Look at me I'm stopping to the effeminate VF male level of broadcasting pm's. Why don't you pull your fat disgusting gut and ugly bald head away from the f*cking computer once in a while and get a f*cking life. :x  :x  :x  :x

hahahahahaha

you not likey

poor Pansy

this is the first of many attacks

i get you when you sleeping :lol:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Gordy, look me in the eye and tell me exactly what is behind all this posturing? Did Mei reject you?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Got your f*cking pm today you waste of fucking skin. :x  Look at me I'm stooping to the effeminate VF male level of broadcasting pm's. Why don't you pull your fat disgusting gut and ugly bald head away from the f*cking computer once in a while and get a f*cking life. :x  :x  :x  :x

still trying to figure out the attraction this trash pile has on the females at memebee....he is not, funny, witty, clever, good looking, sexy or a nice person.....however, he is a white trash asshole piggy motherfucking cunt who has no lower limits........kind of says something about the people that fall all over themselves to be "insulted" by this piece of shit.....bloody pathetic to be so hard up for attention from "the gang" that being called every vile name in the english language by this pig causes one to giggle and beg for more....sad case study in the human condition

[size=150]SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

yes especially when i ram long pig pole up yer ass Pansy you squeel like the fucken asian pork pig you are

thought youd be used to it after copping it in the ass from the monkey
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Got your f*cking pm today you waste of fucking skin. :x  Look at me I'm stooping to the effeminate VF male level of broadcasting pm's. Why don't you pull your fat disgusting gut and ugly bald head away from the f*cking computer once in a while and get a f*cking life. :x  :x  :x  :x

still trying to figure out the attraction this trash pile has on the females at memebee....he is not, funny, witty, clever, good looking, sexy or a nice person.....however, he is a white trash asshole piggy motherfucking cunt who has no lower limits........kind of says something about the people that fall all over themselves to be "insulted" by this piece of shit.....bloody pathetic to be so hard up for attention from "the gang" that being called every vile name in the english language by this pig causes one to giggle and beg for more....sad case study in the human condition

[size=150]SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY[/size]

suxk my cawk you fucken asian whore
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry Husband