Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Anonymous

What would you like Odinson?

Cookies, peanuts, carrot sticks?

Odinson

Cookies..

So, hows it going?

http://www.impatientoptimists.org/~/media/Blog/Images/BlogPosts/Home-Page-Features/C/CJ-CO/cmp014asst-612x4436f4446e15454e33897db6fa72433f28png_png_autocropped.jpg">

Annie

Awww Odi, you said please.....good boy!   ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Wait till RW gets back, shes got a bag of dicks for you  ac_cool

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"Wait till RW gets back, shes got a bag of dicks for you  ac_cool

ac_wot

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Keeper"Wait till RW gets back, shes got a bag of dicks for you  ac_cool

ac_wot

Wait!!

Okay that come out wrong.  ac_umm

pickles

You want a pickle? I have some to share with you.

Annie

I'll take a pickle or two, they never seem to last long in the fridge when I buy them  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Somehow I think if RW has access to a "bag of dicks" she ain't giving any of them to Oddstain. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Odinson

Yea I bet she has a whole set hidden in a drawer under the oven... All kinds of sizes.

Odinson

Quote from: "pickles"You want a pickle? I have some to share with you.

Could you slice them?

Richard-RDL

A slice of pizza would be nice :)

pickles

Would you like a pickle on your pizza? Mmmm?