The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

American Celebutard Here To Fight Against Canadian Jobs

Started by The Langley Ladyboy, June 13, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Langley Ladyboy"She called Alberta oilsands crude the the dirtiest, but it's not. Her own California produces more C02 intensive crude.

She said if If Alberta's oilsands are expanded global warming is not going to be able to be stopped at the 2 C, but that's a lie too. Studies by both Andrew Weaver and the IEA show simply extracting oilsands crude has just about no effect on climate.

Hey, she doesn't know anything about science, but she is a geriatric celebutard looking for attention. If she really cared about climate issues, she would go to China to protest against coal fired power plants. If you really believe the climate is getting hotter and man is responsible that is the cause right there.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-fonda-takes-on-big-oil-in-vancouver-arrest-me-i-don-t-care-1.3111568">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3111568">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/jane-fonda-takes-on-big-oil-in-vancouver-arrest-me-i-don-t-care-1.3111568

This is sickening.

Stay home Jane.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh?

So, you've not heard of Mel Gibson? Naomi Watts? Nicole Kidman? Hugh Jackman? Heath Ledger? Geoffrey Rush?

(There's four Oscar winners in there...)

Oh I've heard of them but they are Hollyweird celebutards not yours. Just because they come from OZ makes no difference.

Besides as you have pointed out Gibson was born in the US. He's an extreme social conservative, frequently speaking out against things like abortion.  (That's when he isn't drunk and spewing antisemitism) As for the others; Ledger is DEAD so political involvement is out of the question. Kidman was born in Hawaii, she's a former scientology nitwit and gives thousands of dollars to the Democratic party. Naomi Watts is British not an Aussie. (I can see you running the Union Jack up your pole already.)  ac_rollseyes

Of the people you mentioned only Jackman and Rush qualify. But since they are both such classy individuals, I find it hard to believe that they are Australian. ac_toofunny

Are you going to suggest that "classy" only applies to US personnel?

Do you mean "classy" as in Paris Hilton, or Kim Kardashian? Or is Dennis Rodman the epitome of class in your cesspool? Bobby Brown does some good work. Is he all class?

Honey, you LIVE on a pile of white trash, as well as some less pallid garbage.

I would argue that the only thing classy about America is their schools...but that doesn't explain why you shoot them up.

Don't talk class to me, Michelin Madam...you nation wouldn't know what it means.

cc

https://wildomarmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/pulling-my-chain.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I'm beginning to worry about you.

Are you SURE you're Australian?

cc

In fact, I was born there.  I tried to help you with a clue.

Maybe you like Renee pulling your chain? It's OK if you do. We all have our little kinks  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Hah. She can swing on my chain (no small feat for her), but she can never pull it.

Yes, I know you were born here, but is the dinky-di wearing off?

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh?

So, you've not heard of Mel Gibson? Naomi Watts? Nicole Kidman? Hugh Jackman? Heath Ledger? Geoffrey Rush?

(There's four Oscar winners in there...)

Oh I've heard of them but they are Hollyweird celebutards not yours. Just because they come from OZ makes no difference.

Besides as you have pointed out Gibson was born in the US. He's an extreme social conservative, frequently speaking out against things like abortion.  (That's when he isn't drunk and spewing antisemitism) As for the others; Ledger is DEAD so political involvement is out of the question. Kidman was born in Hawaii, she's a former scientology nitwit and gives thousands of dollars to the Democratic party. Naomi Watts is British not an Aussie. (I can see you running the Union Jack up your pole already.)  ac_rollseyes

Of the people you mentioned only Jackman and Rush qualify. But since they are both such classy individuals, I find it hard to believe that they are Australian. ac_toofunny

Are you going to suggest that "classy" only applies to US personnel?

Do you mean "classy" as in Paris Hilton, or Kim Kardashian? Or is Dennis Rodman the epitome of class in your cesspool? Bobby Brown does some good work. Is he all class?

Honey, you LIVE on a pile of white trash, as well as some less pallid garbage.

I would argue that the only thing classy about America is their schools...but that doesn't explain why you shoot them up.

Don't talk class to me, Michelin Madam...you nation wouldn't know what it means.

Deflection and bullshit, deflection and bullshit.

Address your misstatements or STFU. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about but yet you just prattle on.  ac_toofunny

CC is correct. I keep pulling the chain but for some reason the old water closet won't flush. The shit just swirls in the bowl and it goes no where. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hah. She can swing on my chain (no small feat for her), but she can never pull it.

Yes, I know you were born here, but is the dinky-di wearing off?

huh?

Anonymous

Coal ash is a by-product of burning coal for power. Coal ash pollution contains high levels of toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, selenium, and other cancer-causing agents. Why the fuck is that retarded old twat not in Tennessee or one of the many coal fired plants that are the source of REAL pollution?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Coal ash is a by-product of burning coal for power. Coal ash pollution contains high levels of toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, selenium, and other cancer-causing agents. Why the fuck is that retarded old twat not in Tennessee or one of the many coal fired plants that are the source of REAL pollution?

Because your dirty fucking oil can get more media traction than dirty fucking coal.  ac_toofunny Acid rain and heavy metal contamination from coal is old news.

This isn't about anything environmental. It's about an old barely lucid twat attempting to become relevent to something she has no real clue about. In fact a lot of that is going around regarding "old twats". Some of it takes place right here.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Address your misstatements or STFU. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about but yet you just prattle on.  ac_toofunny

CC is correct. I keep pulling the chain but for some reason the old water closet won't flush. The shit just swirls in the bowl and it goes no where. ac_toofunny

What mis-statements? All of the "celebrities" mentioned hold Australian passports. You know, like a lot of "Americans" originated from other countries.

Except ours originated from countries that are civilised and developed.

You keep smacking yourself on the back of the head, without once addressing MY comments on your low-brow, overgrown trailer park of a country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Coal ash is a by-product of burning coal for power. Coal ash pollution contains high levels of toxic heavy metals such as arsenic, lead, selenium, and other cancer-causing agents. Why the fuck is that retarded old twat not in Tennessee or one of the many coal fired plants that are the source of REAL pollution?

Because your dirty fucking oil can get more media traction than dirty fucking coal.  ac_toofunny Acid rain and heavy metal contamination from coal is old news.

This isn't about anything environmental. It's about an old barely lucid twat attempting to become relevent to something she has no real clue about. In fact a lot of that is going around regarding "old twats". Some of it takes place right here.  ac_toofunny

I hope you are not talking about my Mommy. She's a totally kewl chick ya know. She just finds it hard to understand a lot of our discussions, that's all.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

What mis-statements? All of the "celebrities" mentioned hold Australian passports. You know, like a lot of "Americans" originated from other countries.

Except ours originated from countries that are civilised and developed.

You keep smacking yourself on the back of the head, without once addressing MY comments on your low-brow, overgrown trailer park of a country.

Give it a rest old man. You made an ass out of yourself right off the hop by mentioning Mel Gibson. Need I remind you how you once ran for cover by crying that he was born in the US in some vane attempt at countering my claims that he was an Australian and a purveyor of Hollyweird violence.

Can't have it both ways you slimy old turd.

Funny how just about everyone but you sees how I beat your ass up and down this and the previous two forums. Maybe if you deflated your ego just a hair, you would be able to see how frail and weak ass you actually are.

Don't you ever get tired of being my bitch?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I hope you are not talking about my Mommy. She's a totally kewl chick ya know. She just finds it hard to understand a lot of our discussions, that's all.

No it's not your mother.

HE knows who he is and that's all that matters.

Anonymous

No it's not your mother.

HE knows who he is and that's all that matters.

Who he is? You call guys twats?