The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Are you black or white

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 14, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Is it okay to identify with a specific group - dress and act like a member of said group?  Should someone have to lie about their background for legitimacy or is that irrelevant?

Why is hating whites a requirement to succeeding as a black person in the first place?

It's not but according to family members that's what she was doing which just enhances my argument point that she is a crazy bitch.

Which BTW is an embarrassment to the organization she was supposed to represent.

Why did she have to play black to be a part of the NAACP in the first place?  I mean it was in Spokane FFS.  That city is the poster child for white America.

I don't know. I don't pretend to understand that kind of mindset and it is probably best that I don't. To me and probably to more than half of society, she is crazier than a shithouse rat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I am so tired of all the retardation around racial relations.  It's getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Come on, it's just an identity crises for her, shes mentally ill.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I

Frost

Quote from: "RW"Some scientists believe the concept of race is bullshit in the first place.  And FYI - two white people can make a black baby and vice versa.

I believe in one race, we just have some genetic differences. Like dogs, all of the are dogs, just they have been changed through selection, and geographical mutations over time.

RW

Yeah.  We aren't all that different when you peel back the layers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

OMG "The Jerk" I forgot all about that movie.

There are some great lines and gags in that film that are so stupid you can't help but laugh.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frost

Quote from: "RW"Yeah.  We aren't all that different when you peel back the layers.

There has been a lot of study being done showing the Europeans was black at one time till mutations happened.

It's speculations a lot of it, but still the people that came from The regions like Egypt, and Euphrates regions wasn't White.

Skin color is nothing but a shell in the end, it's what we make of ourselves is what counts.

Frost

Quote from: "Renee"OMG "The Jerk" I forgot all about that movie.

There are some great lines and gags in that film that are so stupid you can't help but laugh.

LOL, that movie is very dated, and sad  ac_toofunny

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I am so tired of all the retardation around racial relations.  It's getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.

Until the Al Sharptons, Jessie Jacksons, Quanel X's and even the NAACP are finally swept under the carpet the retardation will continue. There is no end in sight in our lifetimes. You have no idea how tiresome it is here in the states.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frost

Gotta agree with you Kiebers, they are the sickness that keeps on giving.

Renee

As long as there is money to be made and media attention to be garnered, the Sharptons and the Jacksons of this world will never go away.

Just like the business of fighting cancer, they make a big show of progress in the fighting of the disease but not quite enough to truly make a real difference. Their livelihood, and the livelihoods of all their minions and cling-ons depends on the perpetuation of the problem.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am neither black nor white. I am Ojibwe.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the name of NAACP should be modernized?

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is it just me, or does anyone else think the name of NAACP should be modernized?
You are on target. NAAP would be nice, the ideal in fact

however,  a huge industry  of race obsessed   race baiters would become unemployed and will never let it happen
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is it just me, or does anyone else think the name of NAACP should be modernized?
You are on target. NAAP would be nice, the ideal in fact

however,  a huge industry  of race obsessed   race baiters would become unemployed and will never let it happen

Over a name change?
Beware of Gaslighters!