News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A typical day in the life of Opie Kindred.

Started by Opie Kindred, June 15, 2015, 01:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opie Kindred

On any given Monday (or any day of the week for that matter), by the time most of my Canadian compadres have punched the time-clock and positioned themselves at their work stations, I'm languorously stretching in silk sheets wondering whether I will brew and enjoy a dark Sumatra or sip a perfectly chilled Mimosa.

Once I've unhurriedly slipped-out of bed and made my way into the kitchen, my foremost preoccupation will be to determine the location of my after-breakfast nature walk or hike. Upon my return, I will likely head to the top-floor pool/sundeck for a few laps, let the sun dry my skin, enjoy the view over the busy metropolis and absorb the energy emanating from this sunny aerie. At this time, on a late sunny morning, there a few other tenants lounging around the pool... usually delicious-looking and voluptuous women in French-cut bikinis, one of which who will unmistakably ask me to rub tanning oil on her back. This interaction may lead to a pre-lunch romp... or not.  I have no agenda.

After a soothing shower and a light lunch, I may spend part of the afternoon in company of a few friends enjoying a light snack on a restaurant terrace of a bustling city avenue as we watch the throng of anonymous beautiful people making their way to unknown destinations.

I will then head back home and abandon myself to a dreamy siesta, watching the drapes flutter in the warm afternoon breeze. The sounds of the city, a subdued groan at the elevation of my condo, faintly reaches my ears as a blissful sleep overcomes consciousness.

Later, I will catch-up on my diary notes or memoirs or read Virgil until dinner time. As an Epicurean, I put time, effort and love in all meals I prepare for myself. Sometimes I will have a guest at the table, but I mostly entertain later in the evening; entertainment consisting of enlightened conversation with close friends over a aged Sherry and a savoury cigarillo; the evocative blue wisps never fail to transport me to a timeless epoch where the life of a demiurge was not scorned upon, as in contemporary times, but actually believed to be the pinnacle of self-realization.

When I finally retire, I feel content, fulfilled, inspired, enchanted and eternal. I feel like a god. I do not pray. I bless. Other immortals visit in my dreams.

What does your day bring you?

Bricktop

Opie Kindred

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Wankers. Just like you.

dere dere. Self-reliance in any form is a lost Art.

Bricktop

Whereas hyperbole and self aggrandisement are still prolific, it would appear.

Not to mention craven deceit.

Anonymous

The bullshit hasn't been this thick since instigator posted here. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Methinks the malcontent Blurt is up to his old deceptive conjuring.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

He does sound like EL, RW. You could be on to something. However, I think that EL would want to identify always with an Islamic symbol. He can't be without that symbol. It's his shield and armor.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Methinks the malcontent Blurt is up to his old deceptive conjuring.

I thought we were the malcontents according to the hallucinations of some.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Methinks the malcontent Blurt is up to his old deceptive conjuring.

I thought we were the malcontents according to the hallucinations of some.

I think we are fine Azhya.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"It's probably EL.

No.

Its Blurt.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You don't know that.

Whoever it is, he or she can tell an interesting story.