The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are you black or white

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, June 14, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

That response does not compute. Maybe I didn't state my intended message clearly

NAACP and my  suggested NAAP are light years apart in meaning .. They "should" not be, but sadly in our world with a huge industry of professional race baiters, they are polar opposites

National Association for the Advancement of People has a lovely ring to my ears
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is it just me, or does anyone else think the name of NAACP should be modernized?
You are on target. NAAP would be nice, the ideal in fact

however,  a huge industry  of race obsessed   race baiters would become unemployed and will never let it happen

I was referring to the C word in their name?

It's 2015 and the name C@l@oured is still used?

ac_huh

cc

True, but for me it is not the word used but the narrow concept of the organization and the whole antagonistic black thing going on. It has spawned 1,000s of race baiters ... many of whom make a living off race baiting

Possibly I was a bit cutsey and not direct - I later said it clearly
QuoteNAAP - National Association for the Advancement of People has a lovely ring to my ears
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I am so tired of all the retardation around racial relations.  It's getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.

I never paid that much attention to it until I came to the forums because there's always a thread about it so it finally made its way to my line of sight.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frost

ac_dance I'm in, i feel a bit white for my color as well, big heepum pale face.  ac_dance

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2mx52rs.jpg">

Frost

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am neither black nor white. I am Ojibwe.  ac_biggrin

Your just beautiful ac_flower no color needed, or any color.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"ac_dance I'm in, i feel a bit white for my color as well, big heepum pale face.  ac_dance

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2mx52rs.jpg">

lol Frost