The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Knock knock. Are you in, Azhya?

Started by Opie Kindred, June 17, 2015, 09:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

It is a shared view by a good number on this forum that you have a grossly-inflated, gargantuan in fact, sense of self and someone had to put you in your place before you explode or implode, which I predict will take place eventually.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I like one-paragraph posts. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like one-paragraph posts. ac_biggrin

Opie claims he or she has a life of leisure, which I cannot relate to..

I have a job, a husband and two children which means I do not have the time to waste building an essay to say I don't like someone..

Even if I did, it's not the type of pursuit that would appeal to me.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like one-paragraph posts. ac_biggrin

Opie claims he or she has a life of leisure, which I cannot relate to..

I have a job, a husband and two children which means I do not have the time to waste building an essay to say I don't like someone..

Even if I did, it's not the type of pursuit that would appeal to me.

well said  :howdy:

cc

As to true or not, remember, Internet talk is cheap ... free in fact.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i like long posts if they're well written and that opie fella writes well.... i try to keep mine short most of the time. long posts require dedication.... and good ones require big words....

@realAzhyaAryola

My posts above were 3-paragraphs long but I broke them down to three posts because I was being a smart ass. They were written all at once.

During my 7-year tenure in the forums which date back to 2008, I have posted long well-written posts and good ones. However, I'm not the only one. There are a number of good writers who reside in these forums, some have better material even.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"My posts above were 3-paragraphs long but I broke them down to three posts because I was being a smart ass. They were written all at once.

During my 7-year tenure in the forums which date back to 2008, I have posted long well-written posts and good ones. However, I'm not the only one. There are a number of good writers who reside in these forums, some have better material even.

There is not enough time in my day to do that Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's not for everyone, Fash. Priorities change. I was once like you with young children. I don't have young children now. Anyway, I understand what you're saying because I don't have that time now either. Well, I have the time but choose not to. I also don't enjoy writing long drawn-out paragraphs telling someone off. I've done it before but if I don't have to then I won't because I don't enjoy it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's not for everyone, Fash. Priorities change. I was once like you with young children. I don't have young children now. Anyway, I understand what you're saying because I don't have that time now either. Well, I have the time but choose not to. I also don't enjoy writing long drawn-out paragraphs telling someone off. I've done it before but if I don't have to then I won't because I don't enjoy it.

To me it is a waste of time, no matter how much leisure time one has.

@realAzhyaAryola

It is time not spent wisely, Fash. Anyway, I hope you and all rest well tonight. Pleasant slumbers.
@realAzhyaAryola

heinzy

It is always admirable , refreshing and at the same time also a bit amusing, how succinctly, eloquently and articulately 'CC' and 'Areola' are able to couch in words what they want to say.

I also find myself hard pressed to ever disagreeing with their - in my opinion - simply mature, common sense approach to subjects at hand.

Hat off to you ladies.....Heinzy. :)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "heinzy"It is always admirable , refreshing and at the same time also a bit amusing, how succinctly, eloquently and articulately 'CC' and 'Areola' are able to couch in words what they want to say.

I also find myself hard pressed to ever disagreeing with their - in my opinion - simply mature, common sense approach to subjects at hand.

Hat off to you ladies.....Heinzy. :)

That's dope! ac_drinks

Howdy, heinzy. Long time no see.  ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Azhya!!

How are you? you never say hi to me ac_dunno