News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Nine slaughtered in the World's Greatest Democracy!

Started by Bricktop, June 18, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost"
Gun control helps criminals, and controlling governments.

Let the hypocrites calling for it to give up their rights, and guns Like Obama, and his criminal clown posse.

By THAT logic, Australia, England, Japan, most of Europe, the Pacific, Singapore and many other nations should be awash with criminals, and Governments will be ruled by dictators.

Odd. That doesn't seem to be the case.

You have NO right to carry a lethal weapon, because you have NO reason.

This idiotic claim that "criminals have guns, so why shouldn't we" is as absurd as it is illogical. If gun possession deterred crime, the US should be just about crime free. But its not.

US citizens have been brainwashed by fear and racial tension into thinking that guns are good. Guns solve issues. Guns protect you. Guns make your country strong.

So far, I've not seen ANY argument from yourself, kiebers, cc and other proponents of the status quo about the 30,000 plus deaths per year from gunfire, and several thousand more wounded.

If I read you correctly, THIS number is irrelevant. Its more important to have the perverted RIGHT to own a firearm.

How can the world take the US seriously, when it allows the slaughter of its owns citizens to continue on a massive scale.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/at-least-two-killed-in-austria-after-man-drives-into-crowd-before-stabbing-passersby-in-graz-10333891.html">At least three killed, 30 injured  in Austria after man drives into crowd before 'stabbing passers-by'

Austrian Registered Car Thinks its a US Gun??

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10333901.ece/alternates/w620/v2-Graz-deaths2.jpg">

Sorry to sound flippant, but I'm really sick of the anti-gun anti-US hate I see.

The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage, has been arrested. He works as a professional driver and is married with two children.

A seven-year-old boy is reportedly among the three people killed in Austria by a man who ploughed his car into crowds in the country's second-largest city and then reportedly started stabbing people.

A witness told the Wiener Zeitung newspaper that dead bodies were left lying face down in the road after the vehicle sped through streets near the the historical Herrengasse in Graz.

The killing only stopped when the driver parked his battered car outside a police station.

The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage, has been arrested. He works as a professional driver and is married with two children.

The old AS ALWAYS excuse, sigh  - "Police are not currently investigating terrorism as a motive and the suspect is believed to be suffering from mental illness."

That's an irrational and deflecting issue. By your logic, we also ban civilian aircraft. And rope. And chainsaws. And carving knives.

Here's the difference between cars, aircraft and guns.

We NEED and RELY on cars and planes to move around. We do not NEED guns.

Its actually quite hard to commit mass murder with a car. They rarely last more than one good hit. Its also hard to stay on target.

You, dear lady, near an intravenous and very large does of vegemite. They've gotten to you.

kiebers

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"kiebers-Leoparsocks love team

ac_lmfao

Not even funny.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frost

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Frost"
Gun control helps criminals, and controlling governments.

Let the hypocrites calling for it to give up their rights, and guns Like Obama, and his criminal clown posse.

By THAT logic, Australia, England, Japan, most of Europe, the Pacific, Singapore and many other nations should be awash with criminals, and Governments will be ruled by dictators.

Odd. That doesn't seem to be the case.

You have NO right to carry a lethal weapon, because you have NO reason.

This idiotic claim that "criminals have guns, so why shouldn't we" is as absurd as it is illogical. If gun possession deterred crime, the US should be just about crime free. But its not.

US citizens have been brainwashed by fear and racial tension into thinking that guns are good. Guns solve issues. Guns protect you. Guns make your country strong.

So far, I've not seen ANY argument from yourself, kiebers, cc and other proponents of the status quo about the 30,000 plus deaths per year from gunfire, and several thousand more wounded.

If I read you correctly, THIS number is irrelevant. Its more important to have the perverted RIGHT to own a firearm.

How can the world take the US seriously, when it allows the slaughter of its owns citizens to continue on a massive scale.

Funny how violent crime skyrocketed in England when guns where gave up, Japan will shot you in the head unlike here where they cuddle you in prison. Japan also has a good family structure where we do not anymore.

Lets see the hypocrisy stop before wanting my guns. Most of the prisons are full of anti gun supporting people, most inner city crime is from liberal supporting anti gun nuts that have guns, and commit a major portion of the gun crimes.

Black on black gun crimes, talking hypocracy when they vote for people like Obama, and just love the sick hiphop rap thugs.

kiebers

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You know what, I am tired of the two of you bickering also. You two are like husband and wife.

With the exception of quoting CC's post I have not said a word to him in this thread. My post was directed at J0E/Frank. Spec and I have been there done this on this subject. He believes one thing and I believe another. No sense in rehashing it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

You need to cite references on your claims. They are fallacious.

You sound like you're scared not to own a gun. That, truthfully, is the real reason Americans cling to their killing machines. Despite all its claims of heroics, bravado and fortitude, Americans' courage only applies when they have a gun in their hands.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You know what, I am tired of the two of you bickering also. You two are like husband and wife.

With the exception of quoting CC's post I have not said a word to him in this thread. My post was directed at J0E/Frank. Spec and I have been there done this on this subject. He believes one thing and I believe another. No sense in rehashing it.

Feel free to say your piece!!!

This is a debate, not a flame forum!!

Frost

"That, truthfully, is the real reason Americans cling to their killing machines"

Talking fictitious, back that one up ?

So, are you saying most blacks are not Democrat supporters, and inner city rats are not also ?

So what some don't vote, they still are the ones supporting gun grabbing tripe.

As for me owning a gun I have used it for protection, and if I wanted to kill someone I have a lot of other deadly things like an suv.

I'm sure with a big truck I can kill more than that little punk did.

Frost

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/health/story/2011/05/CDC-US-murder-toll-from-guns-highest-in-big-cities/47159990/1">http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/hea ... 47159990/1">http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/health/story/2011/05/CDC-US-murder-toll-from-guns-highest-in-big-cities/47159990/1

CDC: U.S. murder toll from guns highest in big cities

Frost

Don't get me wrong Specter, I do think something needs done, and part of it is a dealing with illegal guns, and better background checks.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost""That, truthfully, is the real reason Americans cling to their killing machines"

Talking fictitious, back that one up ?

Bowling For Columbine did that rather well.

I'll use Michael Moore's position.

Frost

Sorry but Michael Moore likes guns also, he needs them for protection.

Is he better than anyone else, people like him Rosie O'donald, and a big list of other hypocrites ?

Frost

Sorry Specter gotta go, much appreciated for the opinions, I hold no animosity from good arguments.  :)

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost"part of it is a dealing with illegal guns

I think I side with kiebers, in that how do you designate a gun legal, or illegal.

However, I doubt he'd agree with my proposal that there is no such thing as an illegal gun.

Is there an illegal gun manufacturer?

Nope...all guns start out being "legal". How, then, do criminals obtain them?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Frost"Sorry Specter gotta go, much appreciated for the opinions, I hold no animosity from good arguments.  :)

All good.

Me neither...as long as I win!! ac_biggrin