The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You know enough to know that under the flag of Islam, domestic jets were flown into the World Trade Centre. Bombs were detonated amongst civilians in Britain, France, Russia, Bali and Spain. Innocent people are being killed daily in the chaos of the Middle East. Women are treated like chattel.

I trust your muslim friends decry such conduct, and speak out against it at every opportunity.

Islam commands that we die.

QuoteI saw a woman in a burka today. I didn't ask her how many people she was going to kill. I probably should have huh?

The burkha is a prison uniform. She'll only parrot what her male masters let her.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"You know enough to know that under the flag of Islam, domestic jets were flown into the World Trade Centre.

And how many Muslims have we killed in return? And before that?

Were any of the 9/11 terrorists from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria... ?

Once again, you are quite correct. Before 9/11, Americans and Israelis were responsible for the deaths of many Arabs and muslims.

Such is the hypocrisy of the US.

However, no matter how the fuse was lit, we cannot go back and extinguish it now. We are at war...and we must defend our nation and lifestyle.

Bush committed America and the world to this chaos, and I'd be the first to slap him in irons and take him to the War Crimes Commission. But that's no longer the issue. Protecting ourselves is.

Romero

We're not protecting ourselves by killing ourselves and them overseas. We've tried changing, occupying and bombing the fuck out of other countries and it's only making things worse.

It's on purpose. It's hegemony. Politically correct imperialism. We're getting some blowback here, but we're the ones over there.

We bombed Iraq. Chaos. We bombed Libya. Chaos. All along, we flood the region with weapons and ally ourselves with the very terrorists we're fighting against.

We're being played, and it ain't by Muslims or Islam.

cc

None of which has anything to do with Syrian rebels acting up followed by Assad going after them and killing everyone in his way .. using gas on his own people ... leaving room for IS, previously a ragtag group in Iraq,  grow  into something large  

None of which has anything to do with Moro in the Filippines

None of which has anything to do with Al Shabbah in Somalia

None of which has anything to do with Boco in Africa

None of which has anything to do with highly radical islamics stirring things in the UK and throughout Europe

None of which has anything to do with radical islamics in Aussieville, Canada, the US etc. They are a product of the Querkies of our world bringing their ways into Western  lands

There are many more examples. Do I need continue?

Any-who, regardless of those consumed by  Western guilt c/w self flagellation  and blame .... we will soon see 2015's Ramadan islamics accelerating the process of it all because it is their "religious" time of the year (if that alone doesn't clue people in as to what islam really is nothing short of a machete close up will)  .... raping & killing civilians, raping & killing xians, raping & killing hindus ....  raping & killing other islamics .. all on its own

Stay tuned for TRUE islam in action doing its annual "religious" thingy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"We're not protecting ourselves by killing ourselves and them overseas. We've tried changing, occupying and bombing the fuck out of other countries and it's only making things worse.

It's on purpose. It's hegemony. Politically correct imperialism. We're getting some blowback here, but we're the ones over there.

We bombed Iraq. Chaos. We bombed Libya. Chaos. All along, we flood the region with weapons and ally ourselves with the very terrorists we're fighting against.

We're being played, and it ain't by Muslims or Islam.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with the fact that Islam commands we die. What does this have to do with the fact that Islam seeks our cultural surrender not multiculturalism?

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"None of which has anything to do with Syrian rebels acting up followed by Assad going after them and killing everyone in his way .. using gas on his own people ... leaving room for IS, previously a ragtag group in Iraq,  grow  into something large  

None of which has anything to do with Moro in the Filippines

None of which has anything to do with Al Shabbah in Somalia

None of which has anything to do with Boco in Africa

None of which has anything to do with highly radical islamics stirring things in the UK and throughout Europe

None of which has anything to do with radical islamics in Aussieville, Canada, the US etc. They are a product of the Querkies of our world bringing their ways into Western  lands

There are many more examples. Do I need continue?

Any-who, regardless of those consumed by  Western guilt c/w self flagellation  and blame .... we will soon see 2015's Ramadan islamics accelerating the process of it all because it is their "religious" time of the year (if that alone doesn't clue people in as to what islam really is nothing short of a machete close up will)  .... raping & killing civilians, raping & killing xians, raping & killing hindus ....  raping & killing other islamics .. all on its own

Stay tuned for TRUE islam in action doing its annual "religious" thingy

None of which has anything to do with the civil war in Ukraine.

None of which has anything to do with the Lord's Resistance Army.

None of which has anything to do with the Real IRA.

None of which has anything to do with the militant Buddhists(wait, there are militant Buddhists now???)

I can come up with plenty of examples too. We are very much a problem. You know that we've been mucking around in and bombing the fuck out of plenty of people and countries. The War of Terror has been actually going on for over a hundred years. It's always us over there, barely any of them here. We have bases and troops there. We flood the entire region with weapons. We ally ourselves with terrorists.

Let them kill each other. It's what we all do best. How many died in 9/11 compared to how many have died under Obama and Bush alone? It's no contest, and I'm only including one of the Bush's.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian. Yet the "royal" Saudis, the very playboys who finance terrorism, are our "allies" and "friends".

Tell me that's not totally fucked up. We are in cahoots, and we've been playing the game for a long time.

Nearly every single person in the world - no matter who they are, what they are or where they come from - are just simple, peaceful citizens wanting to live a good life.

We are being played by a handful of warmongers on all sides. The vast majority of all of us - whether Eastern, Western... Christian, Muslim, Jew, Sikh... left or right... we all want peace and are more than happy to get along.

Multicultural Canada is a good example, isn't it? We all get along quite well, no matter who or what we are.

All this war and hate is really no different than all the tribes, kings and empires back in the old days. War and hate is stupid.

cc

QuoteWar and hate is stupid

That's the point. We already knew that.

Don't tell us

Tell islam War and hate is stupid.

cc

What does any of that have to do with
Quote from: "Shen Li" What the fuck does any of this have to do with the fact that Islam commands we die. What does this have to do with the fact that Islam seeks our cultural surrender not multiculturalism?

The Square Root of Fuck All is what

True islam will be shown in the "Scorecard"  .. a medium that our hockey puck can understand

Romero

cc

lol . it killed the scorecard card you were trying to play on me

Hey Guys - I have a recommendation - just watched KD Lang "Balletlujah"

Absolutely fantastic!!

And I mean FANTASTIC

I'm a lil peed at them for ending with only part of Hallelujah  .... watched it with expectation of it full bore at the end .. .as ONLY KD can do it

They did do full bore "Crying" ... the one she dueted with Roy  ... a prairie bar parking lot  ... guys turning on pickup headlights . . as the 2 ballerinas "got to know each other" ...  wowzers   wowzers   wowzers  

Ballerinas dancing to her music   put forward woman love in the softest manner I have ever seen ...... not the usual in your face gay stuff  ... soft & gentle  and sheer beauty to the eyes and ears

(No in your face Bob style Burrard Bridge banner bullshit)

Kudos KD .. Kudos ballerinas

easter bunny

Polygamy aside, Muslims are the only people on earth who define marriage as a custodial arrangement as opposed to an equal partnership. Sharia "law" makes divorce almost impossible, especially if the man forbids it. It basically boils down to a culture that normalizes rape and sex slavery, where men have no incentive to treat women well. As a result their children tend to suffer from a lot of mental disorders which makes them more prone to violence.

cc

What you said was right on .. .except I do NOT agree on the "mental disorders" especially for the males . That does a disservice to those suffering  mental disorders ... "psychos" may be more accurate

easter bunny

Quote from: "cc la femme"What you said was right on .. .except I do NOT agree on the "mental disorders" especially for the males . That does a disservice to those suffering  mental disorders ... "psychos" may be more accurate

Fair enough. =)))

cc

http://thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/ramadan-bombathon-2015.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!