The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I was specific.  Where was ISIS pre-Iraqi invasion?

It was part of Al Qaeda I think.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Portions of Al Qaeda along with Western backed rebels in Syria and elsewhere formed what they're calling ISIS or ISIL now. Al Qaeda progressed from the CIA backed Mujaheddin in the 80's after the Cold War ended. They've been trained and outfitted off and on since by the West to fight the West in order to perpetuate a fake war on terrorism.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Portions of Al Qaeda along with Western backed rebels in Syria and elsewhere formed what they're calling ISIS or ISIL now. Al Qaeda progressed from the CIA backed Mujaheddin in the 80's after the Cold War ended. They've been trained and outfitted off and on since by the West to fight the West in order to perpetuate a fake war on terrorism.

Thanks for the history lesson. :001_rolleyes: Islamic terrorism started long before there was an Israel or USA. Sunni and Shia Muslims have been killing each other since the death of Mohammed.

Centuries ago, Islam ruled a large part of the world and Muslims had spread out of the Middle East and moved across Europe, conquering all in their path. At Islam's pinnacle, the Ottoman Empire stretched from Egypt to the Black Sea and from the Persian Gulf to Hungary.

So what happened to the glorious Islamic empire? Today, Islam blames the Crusades, the Jews, Western culture, and Christians for its fall from power. In truth, the most destructive enemy that Islam has ever had was Islam itself.

As the world modernized around them, the Islamic leaders refused to move forward with the rest of the world. Firmly believing in Islamic superiority, the pompous ruling class of religious leaders planted the seeds of hatred towards the West as far back as the 1700s. The ruling Islamic religious leaders believed western inventions were evil things created by evil and inferior people.

Any attempt to modernize the empire was put down by the ruling Islamic body called the ulema which wanted to hold onto its power and maintain Islam in its pure state. This meant no non-Muslim influence of any kind.

It should be no surprise that the western advancements in warfare eventually overwhelmed the archaic ways of Islam. The Islamic dream of ruling the world, was over.

Frood

Thanks for the history lesson. :001_rolleyes: Islamic terrorism started long before there was an Israel or USA. Sunni and Shia Muslims have been killing each other since the death of Mohammed.

Any different than the Catholics and Protestants? Don't thank me for history lessons if you're still going to echo the silly "terrorism" narrative.

QuoteCenturies ago, Islam ruled a large part of the world and Muslims had spread out of the Middle East and moved across Europe, conquering all in their path. At Islam's pinnacle, the Ottoman Empire stretched from Egypt to the Black Sea and from the Persian Gulf to Hungary.

So what happened to the glorious Islamic empire? Today, Islam blames the Crusades, the Jews, Western culture, and Christians for its fall from power. In truth, the most destructive enemy that Islam has ever had was Islam itself.

As the world modernized around them, the Islamic leaders refused to move forward with the rest of the world. Firmly believing in Islamic superiority, the pompous ruling class of religious leaders planted the seeds of hatred towards the West as far back as the 1700s. The ruling Islamic religious leaders believed western inventions were evil things created by evil and inferior people.

Any attempt to modernize the empire was put down by the ruling Islamic body called the ulema which wanted to hold onto its power and maintain Islam in its pure state. This meant no non-Muslim influence of any kind.

It should be no surprise that the western advancements in warfare eventually overwhelmed the archaic ways of Islam. The Islamic dream of ruling the world, was over.

:laugh3:

Change the subject words and it could equally apply to failing Western nations now.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Any different than the Catholics and Protestants? Don't thank me for history lessons if you're still going to echo the silly "terrorism" narrative.

Change the subject words and it could equally apply to failing Western nations now.

Sure ok, Mo was a peaceful man and people don't pedantically follow the words of that violent illiterate today.  :roll:

BTW, I didn't know that Catholics and Prods were killing each other today over Mo's words.  ac_razz

cc

Damn, I step out briefly to grease the wagons and sharpen the pitchforks and  you DELIBERATELY took top for Day 16

:icon_wink:

Seems islam never grew up, eh? Here's a today comparison of murders "in the name of"

http://thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/ramadan-bombathon-2015.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Sure ok, Mo was a peaceful man and people don't pedantically follow the words of that violent illiterate today.  :roll:

BTW, I didn't know that Catholics and Prods were killing each other today over Mo's words.  ac_razz

You let me know if you'd like to have a legitimate discussion of known historical events instead of these Spectre impersonation attempts of yours.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"What century do some live in?

Speaking only for me, I live in the 21st

That's good for you. If you didn't, you wouldn't be alive.  :icon_wink:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Say admin or mods - is it possible to search for one's own latest posts here?

If so, please give me the "Search for one's own latest posts here for Dummies" version

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Say admin or mods - is it possible to search for one's own latest posts here?

If so, please give me the "Search for one's own latest posts here for Dummies" version

They don't come up when you click on your username?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

You let me know if you'd like to have a legitimate discussion of known historical events instead of these Spectre impersonation attempts of yours.  ac_smile

Yes, you are brilliant and you really understand Islam in a way we don't. I would be more than willing to buy you a one way ticket to ISIS controlled Syria so you can prove us all wrong. ac_razz

Frood

Yes, you are brilliant and you really understand Islam in a way we don't.

Breakthrough! We finally agree on something.  ac_smile

QuoteI would be more than willing to buy you a one way ticket to ISIS controlled Syria so you can prove us all wrong. ac_razz

I wasn't aware of any commercial flights being flown to Syria. I could be wrong though as you clearly have your finger on the pulse of both modern and historical facts.
Blahhhhhh...