The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

There's a serious smilie shortage in this place

Started by easter bunny, June 19, 2015, 03:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

It is easy enough to do one at a time, and load them into the file system at least, but it's a daunting task when you have a lot.

I hope you have them about done.

Me, I went crazy loading them, and it was hard not to load more that I had saved.

If I knew they would be used I would.

RW

Many won't be used so I'm not going to kill myself adding them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Later maybe move the most used to the front, it's nice to have them there.

It's a pain moving stuff, but people do appreciate it even if they don't say so.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Phil O Bat

How about this one?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/hetroclite/Personalities/Animated/clown-a.jpg">

Want any more?
\"We are all born with a little spark of madness. And if you let them take that away from you, then you\'ve really lost everything.\" ~ Robin Williams (1951-2014)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Thanks for taking the time to add all the smiles RW,

VERY much appreciated  :yeahhh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

RW

I like these ones

:s0451:   :t3612:   :t0135:   :t1530:   :small-stork:   :t4520:   :11kayk0:  

:wedgie:   :happy-smileys-emoticons166:   :vishenka065ud:   :sign0073:   :woohoo:   :t1528:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I like these ones

:sdfjh(2):

Renee

I will put these to good use. Especially the last two in combination for a certain.....individual.

:t2218:  :t2645:  :sm(45):  :sick-smileys-emoticons20:  :wasntme1gd1:  :0c0KHxD:  :bash3:  :s0643:  :c5c35fe6bd7297d77ea1aad99c9440b95c29776:  :s0403:  :s0451:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I never thought you would turn on me

I can think of no one else applicable

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Renee, I have to admit, I went fishing for smilies and some of the ones you've picked out I grabbed just for you. :)

If there are any other ones anyone wants, I will do my best to get them up for you.  If there are any others you feel should be on the main page of smilies (I just cleaned them up), please let me know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Renee, I have to admit, I went fishing for smilies and some of the ones you've picked out I grabbed just for you. :)

If there are any other ones anyone wants, I will do my best to get them up for you.  If there are any others you feel should be on the main page of smilies (I just cleaned them up), please let me know.

Thank you. You did an admirable job.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous