Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sleep!!

Started by keeper, June 19, 2015, 04:35:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

How much sleep do you get? What time do you go to bed and wake up at?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"How much sleep do you get? What time do you go to bed and wake up at?

For me, it's like asking how long is a piece of string Keeps. I'm in management, so my day does not end at 5 pm or on weekends. There are so many variables that determine how much sleep I get.

However, generally I would like to get at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sack time.

deadskinmask

8 to 12 hours every 5 days.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"8 to 12 hours every 5 days.... :(

OK, English is not my first language dude. Do you mean 8-12 every day for 5 days or 8-12 hours over a period of 5 days? What about days 6 and 7?

deadskinmask

i mean i'm awake for 5 days normally. then i get about 8 to 12 hours of sleep. i have been up for 6 and 7 days in a row but its rough.... i have mild schizophrenia and a severe sleep disorder....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i mean i'm awake for 5 days normally. then i get about 8 to 12 hours of sleep. i have been up for 6 and 7 days in a row but its rough.... i have mild schizophrenia and a severe sleep disorder....

Well that's not fucking healthy. There are natural products you can buy that will put you in a normal sleep pattern. They don't leave a "hangover" either like most of them.

Renee

I almost never sleep. I usually get about 2-3 hours or less a night and even then I'm usually just in a semi-sleep state,....headphones and IPod attached,......half an eye on the clock. I've been this way since I was a young teenager.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i mean i'm awake for 5 days normally. then i get about 8 to 12 hours of sleep. i have been up for 6 and 7 days in a row but its rough.... i have mild schizophrenia and a severe sleep disorder....

Well that's not fucking healthy. There are natural products you can buy that will put you in a normal sleep pattern. They don't leave a "hangover" either like most of them.

i have nightmares. the good thing about natural sleep is i can wake myself up if they get overwhelming.... if i'm medicated, i don't have that option. i know its not healthy but i've adapted....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

i have nightmares. the good thing about natural sleep is i can wake myself up if they get overwhelming.... if i'm medicated, i don't have that option. i know its not healthy but i've adapted....

As I said, there are products out there that are natural, not medications. You should check them out.

keeper

Im glad im not the only one with a sleep disorder, i rarely sleep and when i do its for 2 or 3 hours unless im medicated.....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"Im glad im not the only one with a sleep disorder, i rarely sleep and when i do its for 2 or 3 hours unless im medicated.....

i drink alot which relaxes me and if i'm real quiet an still i can take one of those weird naps where you think you're totally awake but when you sit up 5 minutes later, its ACTUALLY been an hour and you feel great.... i call em power naps but i'm not sure if thats correct....

keeper

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Keeper"Im glad im not the only one with a sleep disorder, i rarely sleep and when i do its for 2 or 3 hours unless im medicated.....

i drink alot which relaxes me and if i'm real quiet an still i can take one of those weird naps where you think you're totally awake but when you sit up 5 minutes later, its ACTUALLY been an hour and you feel great.... i call em power naps but i'm not sure if thats correct....

Oh i know the feeling, just yesterday i was watching a movie and i dozed off, next thing i knew the movie is over and 3 hours have passed.

Annie

Sleep? What the heck is that? I'm lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours. Many nights I just lay there in pain but when I do finally fall asleep it's a deep sleep. I snore a little but hubby, he sleeps long and often and snores like he's trying to take the paint off the wall.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I'm sleeping more these days thanks to medication.  I went a while there where if I got 4 hours I was doing well.  Now I get about 6+.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

I'm lucky to get 4 hours a night, it's usually about two. It's part of the reason I get migraines, and have high blood-pressure.

It amazes me that some people can sleep so much.