Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Happy Father's Day

Started by Renee, June 21, 2015, 10:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Just thought I would take a second out my exciting life and wish all the guys and the spouses of the girls here a Happy Father's Day.

Have a great day, even if you do get another tie.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

My dad gets Lululemon clothes.

Happy daddy's day chaps.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Lydo Wolf

Opie Kindred

J0E

Here's a tribute to Dear Old Dad, via a tribute Marvelous Old Mum:

Frost

ac_smile

http://oi58.tinypic.com/10rtt6w.jpg">

Anonymous

Happy B-day to Sox, kiebs, my own Daddy and everyone else's daddies. ac_flower

Annie

Happy Father's Day all you Dads! We got hubby some Star Wars framed pics, a Pee Wee Herman bobble head, fancy beers and news that he's gonna be a Grandpa! lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

We had a lovely father's day fellowship today for all the fathers in my church.

ac_smile

keeper

Happy Fathers Day Gents!

kiebers

Quote from: "Annie"Happy Father's Day all you Dads! We got hubby some Star Wars framed pics, a Pee Wee Herman bobble head, fancy beers and news that he's gonna be a Grandpa! lol

That grandpa news it going to be a hard act to follow. LOL  Gonna be tough to come up with a better Fathers day gift. Course getting the same thing next year would be pretty awesome...Congrats again, being a grandparent is just the best. It does get a little daunting when they become a teenager though. LOl
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone