The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Perfect Job For The Inept: Forest Fire Lookout

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2015, 12:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I noticed the "posting together by chance .. then kept an eye on it for a long while  ..... it was not coincidence

The supposed cross dresser persona is the nastiest piece of work I have ever encountered .. on the net or anywhere

Well, one of my 2 ex's  ... the hubby from hell ... came close  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"RW - If they are not the same, I'm bettin proxy tricks ...... it thinks its smart but wasn't even smart enough not to post together WAY too many times to be believed ... even from 2 time zones supposedly

I've talked to Blurt and I believe ghost has met whelpy.  Want us to compare notes?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I noticed the "posting together by chance .. then kept an eye on it for a long while  ..... it was not coincidence

The supposed cross dresser persona is the nastiest piece of work I have ever encountered .. on the net or anywhere

Well, one of my 2 ex's  ... the hubby from hell ... came close  ac_smile

Blurt is nasty?  Really?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

if you kiss his or her ass and play its game the way it wants you to  it's a love in ... if you ding it,  it becomes Nastiest  piece of work I've ever seen  ....

would love to continue, but bed is calling me

night folks .. will continue in morn

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"RW - If they are not the same, I'm bettin proxy tricks ...... it thinks its smart but wasn't even smart enough not to post together WAY too many times to be believed ... even from 2 time zones supposedly

I've talked to Blurt and I believe ghost has met whelpy.  Want us to compare notes?

I don't doubt they are two separate assholes.

Night CC, I'm off to dream land myself.

cc

I do not trust ghost in any way, seen too much bullshit so any recommends from ghost is meaningless to me

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

lol ... not too tough ... I trust you  ... a lot  ... I trust shen and many  others  who do not play games ... That 3 (or 2) + only 2 other are the only posters I don't trust .. and also find to be the nastiest of all posters. (The open tale spinners don't count in that as they don't try hard to deceive)

Shen had it right on the misplaced ego thingy going with faking niceness especially to those who believe they are nice or sharp ..... all the while picking opportunities to be as nasty as it gets with those who see through them or won't pad their misplaced egos

As to them and  others ...  remember .. it's the net .. anyone can be anything they want to be

There are people who go to great lengths and have the skills to deceive .... some people get their rocks off creating imaginative personas / role-playing and putting out sweetness while  seeking opportunities / openings  to be as nasty as it get to those they cannot relate to / disagree with and / or who see through them or won't pad their misplaced egos

I never had trouble from the lookout persona but it is does strange things

Anonymous

I like Opie Kindred and I like when he posts here..

About the job, I did not know it was still around..

I think of it as being like a lighthouse keeper..

But, all jobs have worth, especially if one does their job the best they can every single day.

RW

I'm usually pretty good about seeing the other side of things but I don't understand the dislike of whelpy and Blurt.  I can't wrap my head around it at all.

ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

It's not a case of like or dislike. It's a case of extreme nasty when not worshipped by everyone

lookout never gave me much trouble  ... even sent a nice pm once that I should keep my work in my avy

As to the other, prolly you never challenged its misplaced out of control ego ... thus never experienced it in "destroy mode". Several have, to an extent I have never seen or experienced anywhere

You are a very observant person, so I'm a bit surprised that you did not see its WAY over the top attacks on several people. I have seen it in action upon several people ... I often stepped in for others  ... and again became the center of its wrath

It goes out of its way to deliberately "smooth" those who do not challenge it .. in turn EXPECTING  praised for its hard worked for alter-appearance of brilliance  ... that being its sole raison d'ĂȘtre. Question that "brilliance", and it goes all crazy on the of offender

RW

I did see it when I asked Blurt why he started shit with Leo when he arrived on DV which I discovered when trying to do some found poetry.  I asked him why he drew first blood and his response is not my favourite memory of him.

I guess cc that I try to hold on to the general essence of people and I don't think he is a bad person at all but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I have seen a beautiful side of Blurt that I would much rather hang on to than anything negative.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I respect that philosophy and action in you. I try to practice it myself

that one just went way to far over the line (to the extent of intention to destroy)  upon so many good people that I can see it only it as it is  .. for THAT persona

Anyhow, didn't intend to go on about it  ... enough negative

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like Opie Kindred and I like when he posts here..

About the job, I did not know it was still around..

I think of it as being like a lighthouse keeper..

But, all jobs have worth, especially if one does their job the best they can every single day.

You like him because he likes you, Fash. He does not consider you a threat.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I've seen it for years. It's called a clique, showing favoritism to the same posters who back them up as well. They back up each other. When a poster is a favorite of another, even when they are misbehaving, you can't make their friends see their dirty laundry. That is just the nature of forum life.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]