Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

How to be cool - help wanted

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2015, 06:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Big Boy"
Quote from: "RW"Without comments of pity or apology, I need some fun advice.  I am currently needing to use a cane (my back is being a biatch to my right leg).  How can I be cool while using a walking implement?  A top hat and tap shoes?  That's all I got.

Halp!

Enjoy your slow death.  The cane is the least of your problems, you self absorbed bitch.

You were a cunt to many, when you were "strong"...  You felt "above" them...  "Superior" to them...

Reality check?  You aren't as smart as you think you are.

Now, for another reality check?  You're fucking lucky your husband doesn't throw your ass out.  If I dealt with a lazy, entitled bitch that can't clean up the house, let alone look after the kids while I'm at work, you'd have been gone long ago.  And I mean gone out the fucking door.

Her husband should sue for 50/50 joint custody of their kids.

Children need both parents.

RW

I'll tell him to do that when we get divorced.

HAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "RW"Without comments of pity or apology, I need some fun advice.  I am currently needing to use a cane (my back is being a biatch to my right leg).  How can I be cool while using a walking implement?  A top hat and tap shoes?  That's all I got.

Halp!

Enjoy your slow death.  The cane is the least of your problems, you self absorbed bitch.

You were a cunt to many, when you were "strong"...  You felt "above" them...  "Superior" to them...

Now, for another reality check?  You're fucking lucky your husband doesn't throw your ass out.  If I dealt with a lazy, entitled bitch that can't clean up the house, let alone look after the kids while I'm at work, you'd have been gone long ago.  And I mean gone out the fucking door.

Encouraging divorce and family break up?

:ohmy:

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

Halp!

Encouraging divorce and family break up?

:ohmy:

Yep :thumbup:

Mel Gibson

RW

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Big Boy sounds like a real prick!

Admitting it is the first step.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"I would take her if her husband ever leaves her.  She is a sweet heart.

But you have no one to throw out. You are single and alone.

Is that you, Keeper?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview