News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Nine slaughtered in the World's Greatest Democracy!

Started by Bricktop, June 18, 2015, 01:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You missed an "f" out there, bunnykins.

BTW, even with your "restrictive" gun laws, your stats aren't all that flattering. Compared to the US, they are stellar. Compared to more civilised nations, not so much. However, I suspect there is a significant overflow of weapons from your south.

They aren't that far off other nations, including yours.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
You keep wanting to beat that dead horse.

The only thing dead are the victims of lunatics with guns that should not be accessible in a modern, civilised community.

And not ONE American in this forum seems the slightest bit moved, concerned or activated into admitting this is a grave and critical situation that must be dealt with for once and for all.

All I read, from you and the rest of your countryfolk, is what amounts to a shoulder shrug.

Saddam Hussein didn't kill 30,000 per annum. But you declared him a menace to the world.

He doesn't come close to the menace your nation represents.

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
You keep wanting to beat that dead horse.

The only thing dead are the victims of lunatics with guns that should not be accessible in a modern, civilised community.

And not ONE American in this forum seems the slightest bit moved, concerned or activated into admitting this is a grave and critical situation that must be dealt with for once and for all.

All I read, from you and the rest of your countryfolk, is what amounts to a shoulder shrug.

Saddam Hussein didn't kill 30,000 per annum. But you declared him a menace to the world.

He doesn't come close to the menace your nation represents.

It is a dead horse with me and you. We have done this to death. I do not care to repeat, nor will I repeat, the thousands of words we have already had. It is just that simple.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Oh, please...

Show some balls.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg.

Frood

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Well, derp...who'da thunk it, Ms. Obvious.

We're not stupid. We know what the cultural factors are. It does not change the reality that NO GUNS means NO GUN DEATHS...now, I know that won't happen...but try FEWER GUNS means FEWER deaths. Get as many guns as you can out of circulation.

There is NO justification to own a firearm. None!

Wild eyed foaming at the mouth fanatics will not be engaged.  :s0403:  :s0451:

I don't know if he or she is any of that but they sure do have a God complex and weapon paranoia to go so far as to demand others be barred from defending themselves.

It's kind of creepy tbh.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That's OK, son...I am ALL of that and then some.

Since when did gun ownership make a difference to mass killings by lunatics. I don't expect a reasoned response...but take your time...you might at least be able to address the issue.