Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Chemtrails Killing The Butterflies?

Started by the shark hunter, June 25, 2015, 04:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... i'm noticing a dramatic reduction in caterpillars this year ...

... in the past my cherry tree would be completely devoured by them.  this year?  not a single one.  in fact i haven't seen ANY caterpillars ANYWHERE!

... since this elimination of caterpillars coincides with heavy chemtrail spraying i'm guessing there's a connection there ...

... opinions?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Romero

I've heard that monarch butterflies have declined because of the loss of milkweed, their only food source. Milkweed is becoming eradicated by the overuse of pesticides.

I don't know what's happening with your butterflies, but I don't believe in the chemtrail theory!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i'm noticing a dramatic reduction in caterpillars this year ...

... in the past my cherry tree would be completely devoured by them.  this year?  not a single one.  in fact i haven't seen ANY caterpillars ANYWHERE!

... since this elimination of caterpillars coincides with heavy chemtrail spraying i'm guessing there's a connection there ...

... opinions?

Good, they are fucking gross anyway. I hate going out for a walk and seeing those things hanging from trees. Some years in Eastern Canada, they are so thick you can't see the trees trunk.

Bricktop

Fear not.

They migrated to Australia.

Want them back?

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i'm noticing a dramatic reduction in caterpillars this year ...

... opinions?

What are chemtrails the shark hunter?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"

... opinions?

What are chemtrails the shark hunter?

... you've never heard of chemtrails, Fashionista?

Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"one word: pesticides

... could be.  the BC government has already admitted to aerial pesticide spraying ...

... to answer Fashionista's question, chemtrails are emissions discharged from planes ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... could be.  the BC government has already admitted to aerial pesticide spraying ...

... to answer Fashionista's question, chemtrails are emissions discharged from planes ...

I was attacked by a man eating chemtrail while holidaying in Cuba.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"

I was attacked by a man eating chemtrail while holidaying in Cuba.

... glad to hear you survived, Shen Li!  ac_biggrin