Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yep! Tomorrow she's being induced at 1pm!!! Ohmygawd! I'm gonna be a Grandma tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhh Woooo!  :yahoo:

This could be you and your grand daughter in less than ten years.

:laugh:

http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/867-03620995em-Bringing-Grandmother-Birthday-Cake.jpg">

I can't see the pic  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yep! Tomorrow she's being induced at 1pm!!! Ohmygawd! I'm gonna be a Grandma tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhh Woooo!  :yahoo:

HOLY FUCK!!

I know!!! Holy fuck!!!!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Maybe this one GrAnnie.

https://www.colourbox.com/preview/1269124-grandmother-with-granddaughter-enjoying-coffee-and-cake-in-caf.jpg">

I am so happy for you.

ac_smile

Annie

I see the pic now, Fash thank you  ac_smile but I have long hair  :icon_wink:

Annie

I used to have shorter hair, a bob cut for many years but then I decided to grow it out and now that I'm doing Cosplay Merida, I need it to be long.  I cut my hair when my kids were babies because that's the first thing they grab onto when you hold them lol

Annie

In Vancouver, they have Cosplay events, a couple times a year. My brother and nephew go to a ton of them and all over the place. They travel to the states for events. I don't have the energy to do that much so I'm just gonna stick with parades and cosplay events in Vancouver.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

HOLY FUCK!!

I know!!! Holy fuck!!!!  ac_dance

Please don't say that to her when you frist see her...

:oeudC:

Annie

Ahh haha noo I would never do that lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"In Vancouver, they have Cosplay events, a couple times a year. My brother and nephew go to a ton of them and all over the place. They travel to the states for events. I don't have the energy to do that much so I'm just gonna stick with parades and cosplay events in Vancouver.

That's why you have such a knack for making such wonderful costumes..

It sounds like a lot of fun GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Annie

I never thought it would be fun, actually. I thought it would be boring but when I went to my very first one I was hooked! There's great people, competitions, photo ops, promos, free samples, celebrities and little kids who look up at you in awe  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I never thought it would be fun, actually. I thought it would be boring but when I went to my very first one I was hooked! There's great people, competitions, photo ops, promos, free samples, celebrities and little kids who look up at you in awe  ac_smile

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Annie is probably a grannie by now.

Annie

Not yet! She's in the hospital while being induced. This baby is really stubborn! But she's healthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Not yet! She's in the hospital while being induced. This baby is really stubborn! But she's healthy.

That's all that matters GrAnnie.

Annie

Still not yet! They tried inducing her yesterday but that didn't work.  She's at 1 cm and about 43 weeks now. The baby is head down and there's no sign of distress. Her heart beat is good, brain activity is good. She's home now but going back to hospital on Monday or Tuesday to try inducing again. Poor girl, she's a bit stressed.  I'm worried for her  ac_crying  If inducing again doesn't work then they'll do a caesarean section.