The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Super. You just made me very happy for you Annie
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

J0E

Quote from: "Annie"Oymygawd! I'm going to be a Grandma! Our son was here for Father's Day dinner and told us the good news.  I wish she could have made it for dinner but she was working. I wanted to give her a super big hug too.  She's due in January.  Between her family and us, they will always have free daycare.  I'm super excited!!!!  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

Congratulations. Tell us how it goes when the newborn arrives.

Cheers!

Annie

Quote from: "cc la femme"Super. You just made me very happy for you Annie

Thank you CC  ac_smile and thank you Frank
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Congrats Grannie Bannie  ac_dance

ac_flower

chuck wagon

congratulations to you and your family.

Annie

Thank you, Chuck :) and Keep lol Grannie Bannie,  hmmm  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"Oymygawd! I'm going to be a Grandma! Our son was here for Father's Day dinner and told us the good news.  I wish she could have made it for dinner but she was working. I wanted to give her a super big hug too.  She's due in January.  Between her family and us, they will always have free daycare.  I'm super excited!!!!  ac_dance  ac_dance  ac_dance

A very big congratulations Annie, I hope all goes well, and everyone is happy   :small-stork:

I bet your already making plans to spoil it rotten ac_dance

Romero

Congrats, Grr Annie!

ac_drinks

Phil O Bat

Mazel tov, Annie! I wish you years of happiness with your new bundle.
\"We are all born with a little spark of madness. And if you let them take that away from you, then you\'ve really lost everything.\" ~ Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Frost

Hi Annie, so happy for you.

I just had a grand niece back in December, it was a girl. I was likely as excited as you are.

I spent probably $1500 on her 6 months before she was born even.

It's so great to have a new baby around, they are so special girl, or boy.

I hope all goes well, and the mom is well soon after.

Good luck with having a boy :)

Frost

Annie

Thanks guys, ya I hope it all goes well too. They're both healthy so that's a plus. She goes for her prenatal checkup this Friday.  She got on the prenatal vitamins as soon as she knew. She's about 2 months along now but they waited to announce it just in case. When she's further along they'll have the ultrasound and be able to see if it's a boy or girl.

Frost

I went ahead, and bought a lot of unisex stuff to start with. I had to get a crib, and all that stuff so cute animal prints was the theme :)

Are you suggesting a names yet, Annie is cute  ac_dance

Annie

I asked my son and he said if it's a girl something different and not too common, I think he said Arya. If it's a boy they're thinking Alexander. Alexander was what I was going to call my daughter if she was a boy. I like that name.

Annie

Ok, I changed my name to GrAnnie! Thank you RW for the name suggestion!  ac_dance  ac_drinks  acc_hugz