The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reel

Congrats Annie.

I took this picture last week.

kiebers

Quote from: "GrAnnie"haha yep!

When the time comes what are you going to want to be called. I insisted on Grandpa and made it clear that she only had one Grandpa. LOL   So she decided on Grand dad and PaPa for her other 2 grand fathers. I do envy you, the little ones are so much fun.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Quote from: "reel"Congrats Annie.

I took this picture last week.

Lolol I wish I had that earlier!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"haha yep!

When the time comes what are you going to want to be called. I insisted on Grandpa and made it clear that she only had one Grandpa. LOL   So she decided on Grand dad and PaPa for her other 2 grand fathers. I do envy you, the little ones are so much fun.

I'd like to be called just Grandma. She is having an ultrasound next Thursday! Oooohhh!!! Although at only 2 months or so there won't be a lot of detail but still woohoo! Right now we're online shopping for a floor model air conditioner for them, they're apartment is too hot. She's staying at her parents cooler house while my son is out of town for work.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

And the air conditioner has been ordered, delivery is next Tuesday. It will be delivered to my house for security and they just come pick it up and that way I can make them stay for dinner or a bbq muahahaha!

kiebers

Quote from: "GrAnnie"And the air conditioner has been ordered, delivery is next Tuesday. It will be delivered to my house for security and they just come pick it up and that way I can make them stay for dinner or a bbq muahahaha!

We grand parents can get a little devious when need be... :laugh: Just taught the son and grand daughter how to play 42 and have finagled us a domino night once a week for this summer.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Right on Kiebs, us Grandparents have to be a little sneaky  ac_biggrin  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"And the air conditioner has been ordered, delivery is next Tuesday. It will be delivered to my house for security and they just come pick it up and that way I can make them stay for dinner or a bbq muahahaha!

We grand parents can get a little devious when need be... :laugh: Just taught the son and grand daughter how to play 42 and have finagled us a domino night once a week for this summer.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

ac_dunno

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

A domino game similar to the card game spades. Tricky part is using the 5 and 10 count dominoes when bidding and choosing trumps. A fun game played with 4 people. Just another excuse to get the grand daughter over to the house.

kiebers

Hows your daughter doing Annie? Hope the prognosis is still good.

Annie

Hi, Kiebers, she's still in hospital. Might be 3 or so more days. But she's improving! She's lacked so much sleep, now that's she's feeling better she can finally get some.  Her appetite is slowly coming back. She ate the 6 inch turkey sub I brought her today  ac_smile

Annie

They found out the sex of the bay today....and ...it's.... going to be... a girl!!!! Woohoo! I'm going to have a Grand Daughter!!!  :yahoo:  She felt it was a girl and my daughter and I thought so too. Son was hoping for a boy first but he's super happy they're having a little girl. They're gonna make awesome parents  ac_smile

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They found out the sex of the bay today....and ...it's.... going to be... a girl!!!! Woohoo! I'm going to have a Grand Daughter!!!  :yahoo:  She felt it was a girl and my daughter and I thought so too. Son was hoping for a boy first but he's super happy they're having a little girl. They're gonna make awesome parents  ac_smile

That's great Grannie. ac_drinks

Annie

It is! Thanks Dinky and Herman! Woohoo!  ac_drinks