Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome, ELPHUPPY

Started by Bricktop, June 22, 2015, 07:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Nice to see you here.

I am glad you accepted my invite, and would invite all members to make you welcome into our little fold.

Phuppy is one funny and smart poster and I look forward to his participation. Except when he zings me... ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Nice to see you here.

I am glad you accepted my invite, and would invite all members to make you welcome into our little fold.

Phuppy is one funny and smart poster and I look forward to his participation. Except when he zings me... ac_crying

You beat me to it SPECTRE..

I was going t6o start a thread welcoming him or her.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Sorry...

Phuppy, let me introduce to a few characters...

Fash is the owner. RW is Admin. Keeper and Romero are mods. Good folks all, even though Romero and I see the world differently.

The main troublemakers are Renee, who is American, Shen Li, who is a hybrid chink, cc la femme, who is Australian and muslim...no, wait...cancel the muslim bit, Azhya...a Filipina sex bomb and Annie, who is just a bomb.

Annie is the worst of the bunch however. Don't believe a thing she says.

I hold no official post...but people do as I say, or else...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sorry...

Fash is the owner. RW is Admin. Keeper and Romero are mods. Good folks all, even though Romero and I see the world differently.

The main troublemakers are Renee, who is American, Shen Li, who is a hybrid chink, cc la femme, who is Australian and muslim...no, wait...cancel the muslim bit, Azhya...a Filipina sex bomb and Annie, who is just a bomb.

I hold no official post...but people do as I say, or else...

I hope ELPHUPPY likes it here.

ac_smile

keeper

Morning And Welcome Elphuppy.

FYI, Annie is one crazy B with an itch. Shhhhhhhhhh ac_cool

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Sorry...

RW is the owner. Fash is Admin. Keeper and Romero are mods. Good folks all, even though Romero and I see the world differently (except when you're agreeing about Canadian Senstors).

The main troublemakers are Renee, who is American, Shen Li, who is a hybrid chink, cc la femme, who is Australian and muslim...no, wait...cancel the muslim bit, Azhya...a Filipina sex bomb and Annie, who is just (THE) bomb.

I hold no official post...but people do as I say, or else...(just kidding!  No one listens to me.)

You are delirious so I fixed things.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Welcome ELPHUPPY, hope your stay here is a pleasant one.

BTW, don't listen to SPECTRE; nobody around here does anything he says. We just sometimes humor him so he doesn't pout too much. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Spectre, you have misrepresented me unjustly. I am not a sex bomb. Please don't repeat that. That is false. My beau, the Earl of Sammich, will not be pleased when I show him that. acc_angry
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Oh, sorry. Typo.

Should have said "sweet bum".

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Frost

Hello new person :)

Whats an ELPHUPPY ?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola