Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

In Case You think I Was Being Overly Cautious

Started by Bricktop, June 23, 2015, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I love Halloween too!  I don't mind being high and Netflix is better in the States.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

yall have Shomi? correct? it appears to be equivalent to Netflix.... i subscribe to Hulu as well. its a good supplement.... lots of shows. lots of seasons. but Hulu has commercials....

RW

I had Hulu (US tunnel) but the commercials are annoying.  I have Netflix but I don't think we get the same selection as you do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

probably not.... do you like asian suspense? some of my Netflix picks are I Saw The Devil, Oldboy, Chaser, Missing and Mother.... they're on my version. they may be on yours too. i dunno.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i like british comedy too.... Father Ted, The Young Ones, League Of Gentlemen, Psychoville, Little Britain and Come Fly With Me....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm high. Netflix is great. halloween is my favorite holiday....

Mine too, always great to celebrate the new year with a bonfire and a pumpkin or two. The veil is thin that day so be careful which of course ties in with the "cautious" theme of this thread. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

i dunno.... i think we can talk about anything now.... but just do it cautiously.... just in case....

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I haven't seen any of those.

YOU HAVE NOT SEEN "THE YOUNG ONES"???

PHILISITNE!!!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bISxE3yZae8

The greatest comedy in the history of human civilisation, you colonial PILLOCK.

keeper

Quote from: "deadskinmask"my vagina as been sand-free since birth.... i was merely trying to avoid adding anymore sand to yalls sand impacted clams for fear of explosion.... yall have been pretty tense since my arrival, if not before....

For fuck sake dude, how many times do we have to tell you it was a misunderstanding. we want you here and you are a nice guy so far as i can see.....  ac_drinks

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"my vagina as been sand-free since birth.... i was merely trying to avoid adding anymore sand to yalls sand impacted clams for fear of explosion.... yall have been pretty tense since my arrival, if not before....

For fuck sake dude, how many times do we have to tell you it was a misunderstanding. we want you here and you are a nice guy so far as i can see.....  ac_drinks

i wasn't talking to you, mother fucker.... *insert angry smiley of your choice*

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

they are huge and heavy as fuck-all and being brass, they clank loudly.... i try not to tote them around any more than necessary.... :D