The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's new and exciting?

Started by RW, June 23, 2015, 12:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

What's new and exciting people?

Tomorrow I spend 5 days with my other bestie who is coming up from Oregon. I think we might get into some trouble :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

Have fun RW, not to bad a trouble alright :) come back .

Nothing up here, just more life, and responsibilities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's new and exciting people?

Tomorrow I spend 5 days with my other bestie who is coming up from Oregon. I think we might get into some trouble :/

I don't have anything special planned for the near term. Work, weekend, golf, hangover and do it all again next week.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's new and exciting people?

Woo hoo, friends coming and the drink will flow. ac_dance

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Hope you have some fun RW  ac_dance

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Phil O Bat

I have an appointment with an eye doctor because my optometrist suspects I'm developing glaucoma. Just last week, I was diagnosed with ADD. All this is on top high blood pressure, major depression, irritable bowel syndrome, and high cholesterol. I'm afraid to see any more doctors to find what else I have.
\"We are all born with a little spark of madness. And if you let them take that away from you, then you\'ve really lost everything.\" ~ Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Phil O Bat"I have an appointment with an eye doctor because my optometrist suspects I'm developing glaucoma. Just last week, I was diagnosed with ADD. All this is on top high blood pressure, major depression, irritable bowel syndrome, and high cholesterol. I'm afraid to see any more doctors to find what else I have.

I am very sorry about that Phil O Bat.

ac_crying

priscilla1961

I brought the restaurant take away supper for Shen Li and my grandson.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I brought the restaurant take away supper for Shen Li and my grandson.

It was deeelishus too Mommy.

cc

Jeez Phil. We will all be thinking about you and hoping things go better for you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

My daughter is in the the hospital with a nasty case of bronchitis  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My daughter is in the the hospital with a nasty case of bronchitis  acc_angry

Oh shit, Hope she heals soon.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Phil O Bat"I have an appointment with an eye doctor because my optometrist suspects I'm developing glaucoma. Just last week, I was diagnosed with ADD. All this is on top high blood pressure, major depression, irritable bowel syndrome, and high cholesterol. I'm afraid to see any more doctors to find what else I have.

Hypochondria?