Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's new and exciting?

Started by RW, June 23, 2015, 12:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Phil O Bat"I have an appointment with an eye doctor because my optometrist suspects I'm developing glaucoma. Just last week, I was diagnosed with ADD. All this is on top high blood pressure, major depression, irritable bowel syndrome, and high cholesterol. I'm afraid to see any more doctors to find what else I have.

Hypochondria?

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Phil O Bat"I have an appointment with an eye doctor because my optometrist suspects I'm developing glaucoma. Just last week, I was diagnosed with ADD. All this is on top high blood pressure, major depression, irritable bowel syndrome, and high cholesterol. I'm afraid to see any more doctors to find what else I have.

I am very sorry about that Phil O Bat.

ac_crying

I'm sorry to hear that too Phil. I have eye probs too but cataracts, my hubby has high blood pressure and high collesteral, Also has a couple other things. Maybe you and he are brothers?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Phil O Bat

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My daughter is in the the hospital with a nasty case of bronchitis  acc_angry

I know how that feels. I've had recurring bronchitis from my teens until a few years ago. Has the doctor prescribed codeine? That has always worked well for me. Also give her tea, brewed from coltsfoot leaves, licorice roots, and yerba santa leaves. I wish her a speedy recovery.
\"We are all born with a little spark of madness. And if you let them take that away from you, then you\'ve really lost everything.\" ~ Robin Williams (1951-2014)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Phil O Bat"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"My daughter is in the the hospital with a nasty case of bronchitis  acc_angry

I know how that feels. I've had recurring bronchitis from my teens until a few years ago. Has the doctor prescribed codeine? That has always worked well for me. Also give her tea, brewed from coltsfoot leaves, licorice roots, and yerba santa leaves. I wish her a speedy recovery.

I am sorry that you suffer bronchitis Phil O Bat, but thank you for the healing suggestions.

ac_smile

Annie

They're gonna keep her there because of her other medical problems. She has liver and kidney disease with her liver losing points every few months. I'm keeping the hope she'll get her liver transplant. Her immune is so low she's sick a lot  :sad: We have like 10 different herbal teas and they DO work! She's also on a handful of vitamins and now a couple meds. I saw her today and heard they may keep her longer than 2 more days, but that's ok, she's in a good place with people who can take good care of her and know what to do  ac_smile Phil, I hope your health gets better, it's not fun being sick so often  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous