Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Welcome Dinky Dianna

Started by RW, June 23, 2015, 01:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Heavy on the Dinky to boot.  I've already called said poster out as an Aussie.  It called me bitch tits haha

Where ever DD is from, he/she is a an arrogant wanker.

That's a bit unwarranted, crunchy pissflaps - hanging tampon.

It's not like I came in here really guns'a'blazing or placed you before a text based firing squad after blindfolding you with a piece of dental floss. That would have been plain rude of me so I opted to put my best foot forward instead.  :icon_wink:
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"Heavy on the Dinky to boot.  I've already called said poster out as an Aussie.  It called me bitch tits haha

It's not like I came in here really guns'a'blazing or placed you before a text based firing squad after blindfolding you with a piece of dental floss. That would have been plain rude of me so I opted to put my best foot forward instead.  :icon_wink:

take it from me, thats not the 'best' approach....

Frood

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

What approach would that be and why not?
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

the 'best foot forward' approach.... and my findings were less than positive.... but feel free to try the experiment again.... as it stands now, its just a theory.... :)

Frood

Quote from: "deadskinmask"the 'best foot forward' approach.... and my findings were less than positive.... but feel free to try the experiment again.... as it stands now, its just a theory.... :)

I'll keep that in mind.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"the 'best foot forward' approach.... and my findings were less than positive.... but feel free to try the experiment again.... as it stands now, its just a theory.... :)

my suggestion is 'fast and loose straight from the gate and crazy as a mother fucker'.... see how that works.... :)

Frood

my suggestion is 'fast and loose straight from the gate and crazy as a mother fucker'.... see how that works.... :)

You're so helpful, deadskins. You're just about the most helpful person here, so far.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

You're so helpful, deadskins. You're just about the most helpful person here, so far.

awww shucks.... i try.... :)

Anonymous

Not this again. For the umpteenth fucking time,  we mistook you for a known stalker.

deadskinmask

Not this again. For the umpteenth fucking time,  we mistook you for a known stalker.

STFU.... its STILL a stain on my previously unblemished record.... i got rights, you post nazi.... :(

Frood

STFU.... its STILL a stain on my previously unblemished record.... i got rights, you post nazi.... :(

An Asian Nazi? Wowsers!
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

thats not even touching the surface of how weird she is.... shes an amalgam of oddity.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"thats not even touching the surface of how weird she is.... shes an amalgam of oddity.... :(

I know nobody else quite like Shen Li.

Bricktop

So Dinky...tell us something of yourself. Where are you from? How did you find us? Are you a member of other forums?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So Dinky...tell us something of yourself. Where are you from? How did you find us? Are you a member of other forums?

1. Australia, 2. Searched the phrase "different kind of nut" (that's me!  ac_smile ) + the term "forum", 3. Mostly DIY type forums for real life hacks and recipes, but I have been known to go footloose in quilting and fishing forums for a bit of quick paced entertainment.

You're obviously Aussie too. How did you arrive at TBC? Are you a member of other forums besides VAN?
Blahhhhhh...